SUZUKI SAMURAI HUNTING RIG - PROPANE POWERED GOES ANYWHERE
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: Samurai
- SubModel: JX
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 31,529
- VIN: JS4JC51CXJ4221629
- Color: Olive Green / Black
- Engine size: 1.3 Liter Propane Powered
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: LPG
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Camo / Black / Grey
- Drive side: Right-hand drive
- Safety options: ExoRoll Cage & 4 point harnesses for rear seats
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Suzuki Samurai
Great shape and runs great. This is Suzuki was built for off road Tons of extra's one of a kind with the EXO Roll Cage!
- · ZOR Front and Rear bumpers with 2” receiver hitches
- · Custom EXO Roll Cage
- · Safari top: Rampage 98535 Soft Top, Replacement Plus, 1986-1994 Suzuki Samurai, Black Diamond with Zippered Tinted Windows
- · Hella Lights with H4 CREE HID SMD COB LED Low/Hi Beam Headlight Light Bulb 6000K 4000LM PAIR
- · Lift kit
- · 31” Tires
- · Rebuilt Transfer case with Trail Creeper 6.5 T-Case Gear Set with Trail-Safe Seals
- · Got Propane Suzuki Samurai Propane Conversion Kit
- · Adventure Off Road GM CS130 105 AMP Conversion kit
- · TrailMax™ Fold and Tumble Rear Seat
- · 4 Point Rear Seat Safety Harnesses
- · Rear Lights: Signstek 2*18W CREE LED Flood Light
- · Light Bar: Xprite 30" Led Off Road Led Light Bar Flood/spot Combo Beam- 3w Led-180w
- Rhino lined undercarriage
Items to note:
- · AC was removed to retain HP. Heater and blower still work.
- · Dent in driver side door
- · Paint is OK at best suited for off-roading and scratching the paint. You won’t cry if you scratch it, standard spray paint will fix.
- · Small oil leak from rear of engine most likely from the distributor, have not addressed since it is so small.
- No Radio
- OD on vehicle is 31,529 however this might be a roll over. Title listed as unknown mileage.
- (3) of the tires are Dunlop with wear the other is Cooper. I advise replacing the (3) Dunlop tires with Cooper tires.
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith.
No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgementsolely.
The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any statements about the vehicle.