1988 Suzuki Samurai 4x4 Excellent Condition Rare
- Condition: Used
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: Samurai
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 41,919
- VIN: JS4JC51C2J4264748
- Color: White
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive type: 4WD
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Suzuki Samurai
Up for sale is my custom 1988 Suzuki Samurai. I have owned this vehicle for over 5 years and I never thought I would sell it. I have spent a lot of time and money on this Samurai. I have fixed any issues with the intention of keeping it a lifetime. It runs good and has a clear S.C title. There is no rust on this Samurai. It has been a great second vehicle for me. I have never used it for a daily driver. My kids and I enjoy riding it around town on the weekends, trail riding, and hunting. Top speed is around 65mph. Details on this Samurai are below. Absolutely a great vehicle. It will be very difficult to find a Samurai in better condition elsewhere. Street legal and trail ready at a fraction of the price of most ATVs and Side by Sides. I’m sure I’m leaving out something. Please feel free to ask any questions or any request for (specific) additional photos.
· 1.6V 1994 Tracker Engine
· 5:13 Front & Rear Gears
· Front & Rear Locker
· 4.16 SJ Transfer Case (12% Reduction)
· Over The Top Power Steering
· Spring Over Axle
· Weber Carb/ K&N Filter
· New Birfield Axles, Axle Seals, Wheel & Knuckle Bearings, Starter, Ignition Coil, Plugs, Battery, Brake Pads, Fuel Pump, Exhaust Pipe/ Muffler, Radio, Speakers, Headlights/ Taillights, Tinted Soft Top within past 2-3 years
· Custom Heavy Duty Front & Rear Steel Bumpers
· Dick Cepek 15X8 Wheels with 33X10.50 Super Swamper Bogger Tires
· 10,500 Recon Winch with Wireless Remote and Synthetic Line
· Rhino Lined Interior and Exterior (Black). White spray lined exterior from PPG paint.
· Rear Jump Seat Rebuilt with New Springs, Cushion and Cover
· Upgraded Aluminum Inner and Outer Door Handles
· Factory Rear Retractable Seat Belts( Looked at least 2 years before finding operational ones)
· Running Lights, Headlights, Taillights, Brake Lights, Turn Signals, Wipers, Speedometer, Tach, Clock, Heater, Blower Vents work as they should
· Roto Pax Aux Gas Tank. Gas gauge reads ½ tank when the tank is full, then reads empty at approx ¾- ½ Tank. I’ve never got around to dropping the gas tank to fix the problem. The Roto Pack is a good backup to get you another 20 miles to a Gas Station
· Diamond Plate Door / Tailgate Panels, Glove Box, Cup Holder, Rockers
· Camo Seat Covers
Two soft tops included. One for Winter (Tinted) and one for Summer (Open)
Very minor fluid drip detailed below. No mechanical issues at all. Just providing full disclosure.
· Minor Brake Fluid Drip. Have to add a few ounces of brake fluid every 6-8 months
· Minor Engine Oil Drip near rear seal. Doesn’t require adding between oil changes, but it will put a small dime size stain on a nice concrete floor
· Odometer reads 41,XXX. True mileage unkown on engine and vehicle
$500 nonrefundable Paypal deposit due within 24 hours of auction close. Balance due in cash at vehicle pickup. I will not ship the vehicle. If you choose to use a shipping company, it will be your risk and responsibility. Zero Feedback bidders will be cancelled. I reserve the right to end this auction early as it will be listed locally.