1988 SUZUKI SAMURAI CUSTOM, RARE
- Condition: Used
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: Samurai
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 41,919
- VIN: JS4JC51C2J4264748
- Engine size: 1.6
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Suzuki Samurai
Up for sale is my custom 1988 Suzuki Samurai. This is truly a rare find. I have owned this vehicle for over 5 years and I never thought I would sell it. I have spent a lot of time and money in this Samurai. I have fixed any issue with the intention of keeping this a lifetime. It runs good and has a clear S.C title. There is no rust on this Samurai. It has been a great second vehicle for me. I have never used it for a daily driver. My kids (8yr & 5yr) and I enjoy riding it around town on the weekends, trail riding, and hunting. Its fun to drive in every season of the year. We loved this vehicle because it can go anywhere a side by side can go and is street legal. Top speed is around 65mph. Details on this Samurai are below. I’m sure I’m leaving out something. Please feel free to ask any questions or request other specific photos.
· 1.6V 1994 Tracker Engine (True Mileage Unknown)
· 5:13 Front & Rear Gears
· Front & Rear Locker
· 4.16 SJ Transfer Case (12% Reduction)
· Over The Top Power Steering
· Spring Over Axle
· Weber Carb/ K&N Filter
· New Birfield Axles, Axle Seals, Wheel & Knuckle Bearings, Starter, Ignition Coil, Plugs, Battery, Brake Pads, Fuel Pump, Exhaust Pipe/ Muffler, Radio, Speakers, Headlights/ Taillights, Tinted Soft Top within past 2-3 years
· Custom Heavy Duty Front & Rear Steel Bumpers
· Dick Cepek 15X8 Wheels with 33X10.50 Super Swamper Bogger Tires
· 10,500 Recon Winch with Wireless Remote and Synthetic Line
· Rhino Liner Interior and Exterior (Black), White Spray liner (kit from PPG paint, applied at a body shop).
· Rear Jump Seat Rebuilt with New Springs, Cushion and Cover
· Upgraded Aluminum Inner and Outer Door Handles
· Factory Rear Retractable Seat Belts( Looked at least 2 years before finding operational ones)
· Running Lights, Headlights, Taillights, Brake Lights, Turn Signals, Wipers, Speedometer, Tach, Clock, Heater, Blower Vents work as they should
· Roto Pax Aux Gas Tank. Gas gauge reads ½ tank when the tank is full, then reads empty at approx ¾- ½ Tank. I’ve never got around to dropping the gas tank to fix the problem. The Roto Pack is a good backup to get you another 20 miles to a Gas Station
· Diamond Plate Door / Tailgate Panels, Glove Box, Cup Holder, Rockers
· Camo Seat Covers
· Minor Brake Fluid Leak. Have to add a small amount of brake fluid every 6 months
· Minor Engine Oil Leak. Doesn’t require adding between oil changes, but it will put a small stain on a nice concrete floor
$1,000 nonrefundable Paypal deposit due within 12 hours of auction close. Balance due in cash at vehicle pickup. I will not ship the vehicle. If you choose to use a shipping company, it will be your risk and responsibility. Zero feedback bidders will be cancelled. I reserve the right to end this auction early as it will be listed locally.