Mint Condition ( Suzuki Samurai 4x4 ) -COLD A/C - 100% Rust Free
Price: - Item location: Folsom, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: Samurai
- Type: SUV
- Trim: black
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 108,000
- VIN: js4jc51c7h4138704
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 4 cyl
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Suzuki Samurai1987 Suzuki Samurai Jx 4x4 *** Cold air conditioning . 2nd Owner
Will ship - Located in sacramento ca -
Selling my show condition 1987 Suzuki Samurai Jx 4x4 With Working Factory Air Conditioning . This is in near mint condition from top to bottom, and is 100% Rust free inside and out. Only stored indoors and never used off road at all. Has always been a california car . Has 108 --- miles and runs like a top . Passed smog and is mechanically sound.
- This samurai has been professionally lifted with a full lift kit from - Trail tough - 3 inch lift with Old Man Emu Springs ( I picked these springs for the soft ride and great reviews) .
- Installed 4.16 Tcase ( Lower off road gearing )- New shocks- New Tires- New Seats ( Front )- New Fog lights ( Hella Brand top of the line )- New Brakes- New cadillac converter- New Top- Professionally Line X interior ( 2 tone )- New clock- Complete fluids changed from top to bottom- Comes with back seat ( seats 4 safely )
This comes with tow bar and was previously used as a tow vehicle so its complete and ready to take with you on vacations etc. Runs amazing and has no leaks or any problems . You can get in this and go anywhere with out a hitch . No surprises this is mechanically sound to the fullest extent . Always dealer maintained . Oil changes by chevron oil stop every 2500 miles .
Serious buyers Id be happy to send more pictures or answer any questions
- Asking 6300 OBO - PLEASE CALL ANYTIME WITH ANY QUESTIONS
-Call Anytime - 916 410 0202 - LEAVE VOICEMAIL OR TEXT IF CALL DOESNT GO THROUG, I live in the mountains and receptionisn't the best here.
ID BE GLAD TO ASSIST YOU WITH SHIPPING IF THATS THE ROUTE YOU WOULD LIKE TO G, CALLANYTIME FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE