1986 Suzuki Samurai "Custom Off-Road Machine" Super Fun like Sidekick or Tracker
Price: US $7,500.00 Item location: Lyons, Kansas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: Samurai
- SubModel: Custom
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Custom Off Road
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 159,000
- VIN: JS3JC51V7G4101866
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 1.6 / 4cyl / Fuel Injected
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Suzuki Samurai CustomThis is a very custom Samurai...
it has been trail tested and used as an Off-Road toy for at least four years.
Here is a list of upgrades...
- Exterior Roll cage with interior rear roll bar
- Rancho RS9700 on-board air with 4 Rancho RS9000 air shocks can change the stiffness while you drive (controls/gauges on dash inside)
- Tera Flex grease-able Shackles front and rear
- Reduce ratio transfer case (stock transfer case is included)
- Power Steering with Toyota and After market steering components.
- Intake snorkel (custom steel tubing) w/ K&N air filter
- Rear disc brake conversion (4wheel disc brakes)
- 4 wheel E-lock brake
- 2" body lift with LOA (leaf over axle)
- 10,000lb. "Super Winch" with wired remote
- 1.6 liter fuel injected 4cyl engine with Auto Transmission
- 33" Super Swamper TSL tires (tread = 80%) Custom Aluminum 15"X10" Wheels w/2" spacers
- Thorley header, and Flowmaster muffler
- Heater works great
- Easy to remove Factory doors (modified stock hinges)(lockable)
- Top is in good condition with new clips on it. Rear window zips fine
- extra lights under front wheel tubs (for night rock crawling)
- CB(needs antenna)
- Front and rear heavy duty bumpers with heavy duty "D" rings for winching, etc.
- Reinforced axle housings and steering linkage
- Auxiliary radiator fan
- Diamond Plate body armor (as seen in photos)
- Fuel tank skid plate
- remote elevated vents for front and rear differentials
There has been a hole made in the dash to accommodate a stereo (shown in the photos)...could be finished off as a glove box or ?... the antenna wire is there, and 6"speakers are already installed in the floor kick-panels
Please check out photos closely, this is not a fresh build! It has been used, and held up really good. You may want to re-fab somethings to your own personal tastes... however it is a solid built machine!
There is minor rust in the passenger floor pan, drivers rocker panel, and rear passenger cab area. I can send photos upon request.
Newly covered inner door panels with upgraded aluminum inner door levers, windows and locks work fine
Rear rack is ideal for hauling coolers, spare fuel jugs, hi-lift jack, shovel, etc.
Rear seat is there, but nothing to brag about...could use recovering (currently covered by a sleeping bag)
Clear Kansas title, no additional inspection required to tag in Kansas. Please keep in mind the modifications of the vehicle when considering driving on the highway...all though the previous owner used the vehicle as a daily driver in a small town, I would not recommend daily commuting on the highway, unless absolutely necessary.
One big advantage of this vehicle over a side-by-side is that is warm and dry in foul weather, as well as the ability to operate on the highway!!!
Vehicle is located in Lyons KS 67554, a deposit of $500 is due upon close of auction via PayPal to be applied to total purchase price paid in full upon possession of vehicle in CASH!
No guarantee or warranty expressed or implied, Sold AS-Is...Where is, although limited distance delivery may be arranged for an additional fee, CASH or Wire Transfer paid in advance, Non Refundable