Amazingly clean 1994 Subaru SVX - 78K miles
Price: US $9,998.00 Item location: Katy, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Subaru
- Model: SVX
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: L
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 78,000
- VIN: jf1cx3350rk103430
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 3.3-liter 24-valve
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Charcoal Gray
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Subaru SVX
THIS GARAGE QUEEN MUST GO! I probably put 300 miles on the last 10 months... that's why everything looks new.
- Still smells like new
- Very rare 1994 Subaru SVX. One of only 1666 ever made that year.
- 78k original miles
- Incredible $5000 red paint job with brand new charcoal perforated leather gray seats
- New Murano wheels complete the perfect look, the fit is perfect. Original wheels are included.
- New tires with less than 200 miles
- New perforated brake disks and pads all around
- Custom Acura MDX headlight conversion. I get a lot of comments from just the headlights.
- Engine bay looks amazing, almost new
- No oil leaks (very rare on these cars)
- Viper alarm with remote start, motion sensor. It can be started from a mile away.
- No rust, dents
- Straight body
- Lowered 2 inches. Seats low
- CD Player
- It includes a car cover- I also bought the front splitters but didn't install them.
It gets looks from people where ever I go and the reactions are great. If you can imagine a face that says "what the hell is that??!" then you know the expressions I see every day as I drive around town.
If there is one thing the Subaru SVX is known for is its unique body style. The most striking feature of the car is the windows. The window design of the SVX was created with the goal of good aerodynamics, unobstructed visibility and a distinctive appearance. These cars were intended to be noticed, and they certainly were. This car has all new upgraded brakes front and rear.
All the expenses are already done. You don't need to do a thing to it. My loss is your gain.
Autocheck score 46??? This SVX is almost new.