RARE SPEEDSTER, LEMON-LIME BEAUTY, PROFESSIONALLY RESTORED & MAINTAINED!!!
- Make: Studebaker
- Model: Golden Hawk
- SubModel: Golden Hawk
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Supercharged Hawk
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1957
- Mileage: 73,454
- VIN: 00000000006100753
- Color: Gold
- Engine size: 289 V8
- Power options: Power Windows
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: automatic
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1957 Studebaker Golden Hawk Golden HawkStudebaker Golden Hawks are suddenly red hot with high-end collectors and you have a rare opportunity to own this lovely Texas Restored 1957 Golden Hawk which was Studebaker's top-of-the-line two-door pillarless hardtop coupe produced between 1956 and 1958. It is a dramatic piece of '50s styling and a real EYE GRABBER! The Golden Hawk took the basic shape of the 1953–55 Champion/Commander Starliner hardtop coupe but added a large almost vertical eggcrate grille and raised hoodline in place of the earlier car's swooping pointed nose. At the rear a raised squared-off trunklid replaced the earlier sloped lid and vertical fiberglass tailfins were added to the rear quarters. The Golden Hawk was two inches shorter than the standard Hawk at 53.6inches. The raised hood and grille were added to allow space for a larger engine. The Golden Hawk is considered a precursor to the muscle cars of the 1960s and in so only continue to INCREASE IN VALUE!On July 1956 Speed Age magazine tested the Golden Hawk against the Chrysler 300 B Ford Thunderbird and Chevrolet Corvette finding that the Golden Hawk could out-perform the others comfortably in both 0-60mph acceleration and quarter mile times. The fastest 0-60 reported in magazine testing was 7.8 seconds while top speeds were quoted as 125mph plus.This Golden Hawk made for the 1957 model year includes the Studebaker 289in³ (4.7L) V8 with the addition of a McCulloch Supercharger giving the same 275hp (205kW) output as the Packard engine. This improved the car's top speed making these the best-performing Hawks!This 1957 Studebaker Supercharged Golden Hawk underwent professional award-winning restoration. BRAND NEW LEATHER INTERIOR DONE IN ORIGINAL DESIGN AND STITCHING! BRAND NEW PAINT (ORIGINAL COLOR)! NEW WHEELS! NEW TIRES! ALL NEW CHROME! NEW LINES FLUID BRAKES ENGINE MOUNTS. UPHOLSTERED TRUNK! I HAVE THE ORIGINAL WHEELS AND HUBCAPS AND DUAL ANTENNAS! ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY REBUILT ALL ORIGINAL AND NUMBERS MATCHING! ORIGINAL MILEAGE! OVER 50K INVESTED!!!!All the looks style and flash of the '50s in a rare and desirable package. What's not to love? HURRY UP AND BID!!!!PHOTOS: TERMS OF SALE1. Per the eBay User Agreement by placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding contract and are committed to purchasing the vehicle described above. The details of this commitment are further outlined in the eBay User Agreement.
2. Vehicle may be sold by SABRASTRADINGCOMPANY prior to the end of the auction. SABRASTRADINGCOMPANY reserves the right to end its auctions early or to cancel bids solely at its discretion and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation. 3. The winning bidder is required to contact SABRASTRADINGCOMPANY within 24 hours after the close of the auction to finalize the details of the transaction. 4. A $2000 non-refundable deposit is required within 48 hours of the auction's close. This deposit reserves the vehicle and removes it from the market. Acceptable payment types for deposit are: credit card wire transfer cashier's check and money order. 5. If winning bidder does not contact SABRASTRADINGCOMPANY and submit deposit within 48 hours of auction close vehicle may be made available to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer on a first come first serve basis. 6. SABRASTRADINGCOMPANY has represented this vehicle to the best of its ability. Prospective bidders are encouraged to contact us directly to provide additional information or answer any questions. 7. Please be aware that all pre-owned vehicles regardless of age mileage or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. SABRASTRADINGCOMPANY encourages bidder to have a personal inspection completed prior to delivery to help ensure your satisfaction. Third party inspections are to take place prior to a vehicles shipment or delivery. 8. All vehicles are sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied.
9. Final or winning bid price does not include shipping tax title or registration fees. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any state or local taxes and shipping expenses resulting from the sale. 10. We can assist you in delivery through our network of private and commercial carriers. Most of them can deliver the vehicle to your driveway. We assume no responsibility for damages or delays incurred once a vehicle is in a shipper's custody.
11. SABRASTRADINGCOMPANY bears no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications expenses or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein.
12. An additional documentation fee of $199 will be added to the purchase price at the time of sale.
This site and all advertising information may be updated without notice whenever new information is obtained and may contain mistakes and inaccuracies. Information is provided to the best of our knowledge and that of the owners of the vehicles and we make no warranty or representation regarding the accuracy truth or reliability of such information. We cannot be responsible for any errors omissions or inaccuracies contained in information provided by third parties. SABRASTRADINGCOMPANY is not an expert in the construction engineering finishes materials and componentry of every single vehicle we sell. It is the responsibility of the buyer to either inspect the vehicle personally or via a 3rd party to ensure satisfaction to the condition and value prior to purchase. SABRASTRADINGCOMPANY strives to perform extensive visual inspections on all vehicles we represent but we do not disassemble vehicles or components for inspection purposes and therefore it is always possible that there is hidden damage that is not readily apparent. All vehicles are sold AS-IS with no warranties expressed or implied.On Jun-19-15 at 08:16:52 PDT seller added the following information:
PICTURES OF RESTORATION AND HOW WE RECEIVED THE CAR: