1962 Studebaker Hawk Grand Turismo
Price: - Item location: Lemont Furnace, Pennsylvania, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Studebaker
- Model: Hawk
- Year: 1962
- Mileage: 39,000
- VIN: 62V9933
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1962 Studebaker Hawk1962 Studebaker Hawk Grand Turismo
- Runs, Drives, and stops just like you'd expect it to
- Original 289 2bbl Factory 4 spd car
- Engine runs just as smooth as a Rolex with no ticks, taps, or any smoke
- Had partial cosmetic restoration in 2005 that included a repaint
- Newer clutch, pressure plate, and throw-out bearing with minimal drive time on them
- All lights, gauges, and instrumentation work as they should including all gauge lights and interior lights
- The car has what I believe to still be all of its original interior that still presents very well. The worst parts of the interior are the rear deck lid that some of the paint is fading on and the head liner which has a few small holes (smaller than the size of a dime)
- All of the chrome and stainless trim are in what I would describe as nice condition, but not perfect. Front and rear bumpers and the rear view mirror are like new.
- Glass is all in good with no cracks
- The frame is very solid with no rust issues, however the car has definitely had floor pan replacements at some point in time that appears to be an amateur job.
- Trunk is solid and still maintains its original spare tire and jack
- Brand new battery
If delivery is desired I could trailer the car to you up to 400 miles for $1.75 per loaded mile.