1951 Studbaker PICKUP TRUCK 2R5 C-Cab R-Series Stude 1/2 ton Climatizer PROJECT
Price: US $3,850.00 Item location: Denver, Colorado, United States
- Make: Studebaker
- Model: 2R5-12
- Year: 1951
- Mileage: 26,073
- VIN: R568915
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: Flathead six
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1951 Studebaker 2R5-12Up for auction is a very nice 1951 Studebaker 2R5 pickup truck. This truck is from the dry plains of Eastern Colorado and has some rust, but not a lot. If you're looking for a nice R-Series project truck to restore or hot-rod, you'll be hard-pressed to find one cleaner or dryer than this one.
The truck is complete as pictured. At some point someone replaced the passenger's fender and the box on the truck. Sheet metal is very straight for the most part.
There is a small amount of isolated rust on the vehicle. There are small amounts in the bottom of doors and on the driver's side fender. The front portion of the rocker panel and the cab mounts on the frame need replacing; quality reproductions of these pieces are available. Otherwise, the truck is really, really clean - Fenders, hood, cab corners, bedsides, bed bottom, floors, step wells, frame, suspension, etc - All very nice. Please look at all 128 pictures!
The truck steers and rolls easily. Brakes have no pedal. The engine turns over freely but I have not had the truck running. I hooked a battery up and it will crank with the starter button depressed.
A tailgate is included with the truck, pictured. It's not as nice as the rest of the truck but it is included. Truck also has the optional Climatizer heating system.
eBay only lets me attach 24 pictures to the listing... But please view 128 PICTURES of the truck by clicking HERE.
This truck has a clean, properly-endorsed Colorado title. Please look at all the pictures and ask any questions!! I'm not a Studebaker expert but I am happy to discuss this truck with you.
Finally - Please look at my 17 STRAIGHT YEARS of 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK and BID WITH CONFIDENCE!
VERY IMPORTANT TERMS - READ:
1. A $500 non-refundable payment is due via paypal within 24 hours of the winning bid.
2. Balance of payment is due within 3 business days (cash, paypal, certified check) unless otherwise arranged in advance.
3. Transportation is the responsibility of the buyer. I can offer short-term storage (2-3 weeks) and will help you or your trucker load. Truck is located at 80033 - Wheat Ridge, Colorado.
4. Truck is sold as-is, where-is, and non-running.
5. Truck is for sale locally. As such, I reserve the right to end the listing early.