studebaker big lot of Parts Nos and used
Price: US $255.00 Item location: Bensalem, Pennsylvania, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Studebaker
- Model: parts lot
- SubModel: all studes 56 thru 61
- Year: 1957
- Mileage: 5
- Engine size: none
- Fuel: none
- Transmission: none
- Interior color: none
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1957 Studebaker parts lotA very large lot of Studebaker auto pats for Hawks from 1956 thru 1961 and some Lark parts as well. Over the years I have accumulated a lot of Studebaker parts and this is what I have left. Here is a brief list of what you see in the photos.
1: 1957 thru 1961 Hawk right side upper fin New old stock body side molding Bran New.
2: 2 rebuilt Hi and Low horns
3. A box of horns that can re-done
4: A good used rear Hawk window
5: New old stock gas pedal fits trucks and the cars
6. New old stock Anti- creep hill holder unit
7. Master Cylinder bran new
8. 1 new old stock left drivers side door mirror
9. New rear brake shoes for a Dana 44 rear
10. a good used window crank
11. 2 good used red round tail lights fits hawk 57 thru 61
12. 1 good used brake drum not scored ready to go on your car
13. right side rear panel chrome trim in good shap
14. 2 good used black arm rests that could use recovering
14. 1 perfect headlight switch
15. 1 good used working speedometer head
16. bran new still in wrapping full valve cover gaskets for a 289 V8 motor
17: a complete gasket top end 289 set still in original wrapping as you see
18. 2 Hawk front left and right side ( white) inserts used
19. 1 good new speedometer cable for the speedometer head shown still in original carton
20. And much more as you see.
This stuff is being sold as is and where is with no warranties expressed ot implied and if you are restoring one Hawk or Lark these parts at this price for this many parts is a steal. You the winner of this auction are responsible for the shipping cost and I will ship the parts anyway you like it to be shipped and will let you know what it will cost to ship it. I will only accept Cash, Certified funds or Cashier's checks only and will ship it to you after the check has cleared my bank. If you have any questions please call me at 267-347-4026 and please only serious inquiries. Note: The New Old Stock body side molding alone is worth at least $ 150.00 and you cannot find this anywhere nor the Anti Creep holder as they are only selling rebuilding kits not the complete unit with the housing.