1949 Studebaker Champion Convertible - Appraised in 2007 at $23,500, Make Offer
Price: US $23,000.00 Item location: Fremont, Nebraska, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Studebaker
- Model: Champion
- SubModel: 8G-S2
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1949
- Mileage: 74,000
- Color: Silver Mist
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual 3-speed
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Burgundy
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1949 Studebaker Champion 8G-S2For Sale: 1949 Studebaker Champion Convertible
This Amazing and Rare Automobile placed Second at the Studebaker International Car Show!
- Restored to near-Original Condition.
- Third Owner.
- New Top, New Tires, New Chrome, plus many spare parts.
- Runs Great - Excellent Condition!
- Power Top Mechanism Works
- Overdrive Works
- Detailed History - all available paperwork, receipts, etc. is contained in a 3-ring binder that will accompany the car.
- Sanded down to metal and repainted in Silver Mist
- New custom, handmade convertible top
- Anti vapor lock device installed on fuel line
- Re-chromed front and rear bumpers and grill
- Seat belts installed
- Replaced front brake shoes
- Rebuilt front wheel cylinders
- New old stock fender skirts
- Boil, flush and coat fuel tank
- New muffler; stainless tips
- New old stock mirror
- New shocks
Appraised at $23,500Will Take Best Reasonable Offer