- Condition: Used
- Make: Studebaker
- Trim: Commander
- Year: 1933
- Mileage: 12,379
- VIN: N21156
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 460 Ford V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Green Metallic
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
This is a 1933 Studebaker Commander, one of the coolest cars to drive around town and to car shows. It has a steel body and is painted Corvette Polo Green Metallic. This car was built in Georgia in 2009 and painted in 2010. There is a long list of details and features that shows attention to detail and driver convenience. It comes with a 460 Ford engine and a C6 automatic transmission. It has Hedman headers connected to a 3 inch dual exhaust and Flowmaster mufflers that can be switched on or off for a high performance sound or softer exhaust note. The car has an fun gangster theme that is a hit at the car shows, with the Tommy Gun in the back shelf and bullets holes in the rear of the car (can be removed since they are stickers) and a functional trunk that holds an auxiliary gas tank and a cooler to keep your beverages cold on a hot day. Also stowed near the trunk is a tent that can be taken to car shows. The interior looks great with door panels, carpet, headline, dash all in excellent condition. This car is fun to drive in parades without worrying about overheating. The chrome Weld wheels and front 205/75R15 and rear 275/60R15 tires add a nice custom appearance along with two full size spare tires. The engine compartment even has a neon green light effect that can be turned on when showing off the engine. This is a perfect car to take to car shows. It won Best of Show at the 2012 Hilton Head Island Concours D Elegance Car Club Jamboree. Included are a few pictures of the car before it was restored. Listed below is a long list of features:
460 Ford Engine (Dyno tuned at 374HP and 520 ft/lbs of torque at the rear wheels)
Comp Magnum Hydraulic Cam (Duration 292/292, Lift .560/.560)
Comp Roller Rockers and Lifters
Edelbrock Air Gap Intake
Holley 670 CFM Street Avenger Carburetor
High Volume Fuel Pump
MSD Electronic Distributer and Ignition
2 Speed Electric Cooling Fan
Hedman Elite Headers
3 Inch Exhaust with Pypes Electronic Exhaust Cutouts
50 Series Delta Flow/Flowmaster Mufflers
C-6 Ford Automatic Transmission
9 inch Ford Rear End w/ 3:00 gears
Pro Mod Tunable 4 Link Rear Suspension
HD Shocks & adjustable rear springs
1979 Corvette Front End and steering
Corvette Disk 4 Wheel Disc Brakes
CD Player/great sound system
Please contact Suncoast Classic Cars at 912-235-2347 for more information.
- About us: We areSuncoastClassic Cars,a licensed UsedCar Dealership located in Savannah Georgia that specializes in the sales and consignment ofclassic cars.
- No Warranty: This vehicle is being sold as is, with no warranty, expressed written or implied. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type.
- Inspection: It is the responsibility of the buyer to have the vehicle thoroughly inspected by the buyer or a representative of the buyer.The decision to bid with or without an inspection is based on the judgment and decision of the buyer.
- The Deposit: Please be ready to place a non refundable $500 deposit within 48 hours of auction's close. All transactions must be completed within 7 days of the end of auction.
- Tax, Title and License: Applicable sales tax, title and licensing fees will be added to the price for Georgia residents. If you live outside of Georgia, you are responsible for applicable tax, title and licensing fees in your area.
- Note: If the deposit is not received within forty-eight hours (2 business days) or if the sale is not complete within 7 days of the close of the auction, we reserve the right to sell to the next highest bidder or to another qualified buyer.
- Shipping: You are responsible for contacting the shipping company, scheduling the shipping of the vehicle from Savannah to your location and paying the shipping fees.
- Upon us receiving a certified check or bank issued cashier’s check for the balance of the winning bid amount, the vehicle will be released to buyer at our location in Savannah, GA, or the vehicle will be shipped as scheduled by the buyer.
- Legally Binding Contract: If you are the winning bidder of this auction please follow through with the transaction. Your winning bid is a legally binding contract to purchase.