1954 Starlight Coupe
- Condition: Used
- Make: Studebaker
- Model: Starlight Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Red with Brown/Tan Interior
- Year: 1954
- Mileage: 71,700
- VIN: 8957225
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 120 HP 232 CU OHV V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Av Gas
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Brown/Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1954 Studebaker Starlight Coupe
This is a Starlight Coupe designed by Raymond Lowey. One of 86 built in Hamilton, Ontario in 1954 with a gold Canadian Maple Leaf emblem on the dash. Ground up restoration in 1995, including the upgraded interior to the 1954 V8 Regal Coupe. 1995 restoration records will be included with the car, along with service records since 2007. Shop Manual, Parts Catalog and Original Owner's Manual included, along with bumper guards and unused parts.
The car runs well and has been fun to own. A one car parade that turns heads and does well at local shows. Trophies included.
* 120 horsepower, 232 cubic inch OHV V8 with oil filter
* 3 speed Auto Transmission
* 2 speed Climatizer air flow system
* 2 speed electric wipers with "pump action" windshield wipers
* 8 tube "Studebaker Philco" pushbutton AM radio (Not working)
* Electro-mechanical clock (Not working)
* Interior under dash and overhead courtesy lights
* Complete chrome window surround and tinted glass
* 15" whitewall tires (less than 1600 miles) with wire wheel caps
* Upgraded 1954 V8 Regal Coupe interior
* Ground-up factory original condition in 1995
* Red with Brown/Tan interior
* VIN 8957225
* Clear Title
The rubber window weather strips & window channel fuzzies are dry and could use replacement. This is a simple do-it-yourself project. There are very small paint bubbles at both front fenders and a small chip in the windshield. There is a little rust below and aft of the right door. The interior needs to be reattached in a few places. The mileage reads 71,700 on the odometer. Mileage can not be verified however.
The car is sold "As Is" with no warranty. Buyer must pick up or make shipping arrangements and will be responsible for all related costs. A $500 deposit is required through Paypal within 72 hours. Buyer will pay balance with cash or bank check. Title will be released when car is picked up, along with bill of sale after payment has cleared.
I am not a dealer but I have done my best to describe this beautiful Studebaker. Please look closely at pictures and ask any questions you might have before bidding. The car is available for inspection in West Central NH.