1953 Studebaker Coupe Handbuilt race car. Sale or Trade
- Condition: Used
- Make: Studebaker
- Trim: Coupe
- Year: 1953
- Mileage: 999,999
- VIN: 8333925
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: none
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
- $9500 obo - I will consider taking motorcycle, ar or truck as partial trade.
- Includes hand-built race car frame/rolling chassis in photos. I was building this for a 200+ mph car to run at the Bonneville Salt Flats.
- Roll cage is built of seamless DOM 1.75" OD x 1/8" tubing.
- Steering rack is by Speedway.
- Front clip is from a 1995 Chevrolet S10.
- Rear end axle mockup is from a 1995 Chevrolet S10.
- Rear suspension set-up for a Franklin Quick Change or Ford 9".
- Clear title in hand.
- Does not include engine or transmission.
- All other components in photos are included.
- Includes original body, riginal rolling chassis and components are in photos.
- Car could be finished for street, od, at, how, ace, ollection or museum.
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Bill Wirges - 8:AM-5:PM phone 815-878-4265