Superformance Daytona Coupe - Brock Coupe
Price: US $92,000.00 Item location: Auburn, California, United States
- Condition: Certified pre-owned
- Make: Shelby
- VIN: 134040529C3 Want to buy? Contact seller!
Shelby1965 Daytona Coupe by Superformance. #SPC0027. One owner. Only 6550 miles. Very well setup and sorted out car - Track and Street ready. Royal Blue w/White Shelby Stipes. All Aluminum 427W Engine with Kinsler / Electomotive 8-stack Fuel Injection. (Distributor-less - 8 Coil) 550+HP at the wheels! T56 - 6 Speed Transmission w/Kevlar clutch and billet flywheel. Vintage Air front drive system and AC. 14" Baer 4 Wheel Disc Brakes. IRS Suspension with Coil-Overs. 18" Daytona replica Wheels. Integrated on-board Halon Fire System. Setrab large engine oil cooler. Custom made Sanderson Headers (wrapped) and Side pipe / under-car exhaust. Car also includes 2nd Set of Brand New 3 Piece 18" Wheels and Kumho Ecsta V710 Tires for Track use. (See wheels/Tires in back- ground of Pic's) (Cost $6K) Car is ready to go, o mechanical issues.
We, ustang Corral, re selling this Coupe for our long time customer. We have extensive knowledge of this car. We are the same shop (that is mentioned in the Registry) that has done all the Engine and prep work on this car since the owner took possession of it. We worked closely with Superformance early on, nd through out its life, o get the Suspension and steering set up perfectly. Superformance implemented many of these improvements on future cars.
Everything works perfectly. Buy it, njoy it! Any Questions call 530-268-8403. Thanks.
Taken directly from the Shelby World Registry of Cobras and GT40s / 2008 Edition: Superformance Brock Coupe Chassis Number: SPC0027 Original Dealer: Code 8 = Dynamic Motorsports / Hamilton Ohio Original (and current) Owner: Larry Boucher, alifornia Date of last update in Registry: 8/06 Engine: Code W427 = Windsor 427 Transmission: Code6= Tremec-56 6-speed Color: Code B6 = Royal Blue Stripe: Code W1 = White Stripe Type: Code D = Double Rear Cove: Code L = Left half stripe color (White) Interior Color: Code B = Black Wheels: Code B = BRE 18" dia. Drive Side: Code L = Left hand drive Number of owners: 1
"SPC0027 Painted Royal Blue with two white stripes. Left half
rear cove white. Packed for shipment from the factory on
10/27/2003 for Dynamic Motorsports (Hamilton, H). Factory
build and shipping instructions: twin stipes, ear cove half
Royal Blue and half white. Owner Notes: New injected engine
by Elliot Franklin installed by Mustang Corral (Auburn, A)
9/2006 for Nor Cal Mini Nats on Sept 22-242006. Nor Cal
region of SAAC. Current owner: Larry Boucher (Saratoga, A)
Features as stated by Superformance:
- Vinylestere and glass composite body.
- Fully independent front and rear suspension.
- Tubular space frame constructed of mild steel.
- Limited slip differential.
- Coil over progressive shocks & springs.
- Four-wheel vented disc brakes, ower assisted calipers.
- Rack and pinion steering.
- Aluminum radiator/oil cooler with dual electric fans.
- Oil cooler and braided lines.
- 20 gallon stainless steel fuel tank.
- Side exit headers and side pipes.
- Custom air conditioning system.
- 18" cast Alloy wheels.
- Tinted front, ide and rear windows.
- Stewart Warner electronic gauges.
- Remote door locks and immobilizer system.
- Black leather and Alcantra interior.
- Shelby American Automobile Club owners registry.
- Designed by original designers Peter Brock and Bob Negstad.