1965 NEW BACKDRAFT ROADSTER 427R ROUSH TKO 600 550HP BLACK MAGIC GRAY STRIPES
- Condition: New
- Make: Shelby
- Model: RT3
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: BLACK
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 65
- Color: Black
- Engine size: Roush 427R
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 5 Speed
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Shelby RT3 BLACKThis New Beautiful Backdraft Roadster with a Roush 427R (550HP) Tested and ready for the good weather 1965 NEW BACKDRAFT ROADSTER 427R ROUSH TKO 600 550HP BLACK MAGIC GRAY STRIPES 1965 NEW BACKDRAFT ROADSTER 427R ROUSH TKO 600 550HP BLACK MAGIC GRAY STRIPES
Click images to enlargeDescription
Buy With Confidence
View My Feedback
If you Have Question Please Call Frank From Backdraftracing 561-436-2322 who will answer questions you may have
This Listing is for a Brand New 1965 BACKDRAFT RACING ROADSTER. With Low Tested Miles only 65
"Check the Pictures"
You are looking at a factory built rolling chassis which has Been completed with a professionally installed
- Roush 427R (550HP) and a TKO 600 Tremec transmission
- The Car built by "BACKDRAFT RACING"
- Engine Tranny Fitted by Speedfanatix
- The car comes painted BLACK MAGIC with GRAY Stripes SILVER Pins
- Black Genuine leather interior
- The car features all the standard options offered by.
Which includes some of the following.
- Full BMW Independent Rear Suspension
- Coil Over strut in the front
- Custom electrical harness
- 2 Four point Seat Sabat Harnesses
- Backdraft Gauges
- Leather Bucket Seats
- Overlay Floor Mats
- Stainless Steel Side Pipes
- Heat Shields
- Stainless Steel Roll Bar
- Stainless Steel Engine Compartment Panels
- Has 18 inch Halibrand knock offs
- The engine Installation was completed by Speed Fanatix
- This is a Roush 427R (550HP) Engine Half Polished
- The Transmission is a TKO 600 Tremec
- The headers have been ceramic coated in silver
- The engine has been completed with MSD 6AL ignition
- Moto Lita Steering Wheel
Other options also included
- Ray Dot Mirror on the driver side
- This Car comes with 1965 MSO Title
- This car is NEW
- For more details on the BACKDRAFT RACING Roller please check their web site
Additional information on this engine is available at
Roushperformance web site
- Winning bidder to pay a non Refundable deposit of $650.00
- With-in 24 Hours after auction ending through Pay Pal
- The Balance to be paid with in 3 days by cashier's or bank guaranteed check
- I will also accept a Bank to Bank transfer if required.
- Shipping is a buyers cost but will help with arrangements if needed
- This car is being advertised locally and if sold will be withdrawn before the auction ends.
- Florida Residents to Pay applicable sales tax.
- Finance is available
Thanks for looking !!!
Auctiva offers Free Image Hosting and Editing.
|250+ Listing Templates!|
Auctiva gets you noticed!
THE simple solution for eBay sellers.