Shelby Cobra 427 with Aluminum Block 427
- Condition: Used
- Make: Shelby
- Model: Shelby Cobra 427
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 6,944
- VIN: A999999999
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 427 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Shelby Shelby Cobra 427
Up for sale is another one of my toys, y Black Shelby Cobra 427 with 427 Cu. In. Aluminum Block Engine. This is an ERA Replica Automobiles 427 SC car with ERA Serial Number 398.
Please note that since this car is a replica and built by an individual in Michigan, t has a Michigan VIN of MI0369A155L070194. Ebay would not accept this number so had to enter a fake.
Now onto the specific details:
- Shelby Cobra 427 SC Replica with 427 Cu. In. Engine
- ERA Replica Automobiles 427 SC Serial Number 398
- Professionally built vehicle by gentlemen out of Mancini Racing in Fraser, I
- 427 Cu. In. all aluminum engine built using the all the best parts including the following: Fontana “Clevor” aluminum block, allies custom crank, iamond pistons and pins, liver rods, omp Cams roller cam and lifter, rower stainless rocker arms, SD ignition, treet Demon 4 barrel carb, cLeod dual disc clutch and bellhousing, remec TKO 5-speed, aguar independent rear end, ustom stainless steel exhaust down to side pipes
- ERA Replica Automobiles 427 SC Number 398, ainted chassis, eat shields, eater defroster, eavy duty fan, olded hood scoop, udge front and rear bar, RA steering column, eather interior both seats, eather door pockets, -brake boot leather, RA brake caliper kit, oil over shock and springs on front, way bars, lannel lined car cover, onneau cover kit
- Red 4-point harness, till have one black 4-point harness that will come with car
- Also you will receive and extra fly wheel and clutch disc with the vehicle
- All log and build books will be supplied with the vehicle as shown in the pictures
- Brand new Cobra and 427 badges on the car (old ones were just not a bright as the paint so I removed them and put on new ones purchased from Finishline Accessories).
This vehicle is an absolute blast to drive. Head turner wherever you go an get used to people walking up to you an taking pictures of the car; I have even had people video tape me as I am driving down the interstate. It breaks my heart to sell this car asit is one of the most enjoyable fastest cars that I have owned, ut too many toys with more on the way and not enough space.
Please note that the first several pictures show the car with sun visors and side shields, hilemany of the other pictures no not; this is because I took them off for a better look and you will receive the sun visors and side shields nicely wrapped in bubble wrap with the vehicle.
Now onto a few more details: I am happy to send additional requestedpictures of the vehicle and invite any and all questions. I do travel a lot, o please bear this in mind and do not ask me questionsa few minutes before the auction ends.
A deposit of $1,000 is due via Paypal within 48 hours of auction end unless other arrangements have been agreed to by myself and the buyer. Failure to provide a deposit within 48 hours will mean that the vehicle will go back up for sale. Full payment is due within 5 days (120 hours)of auction end via Paypalunless other arrangements have been agreed to by myself and the buyer. Please contact me directly if you wish to discuss any payment terms. I do travel a lot, o please bear this in mind and do not ask me questionsa few minutes before the auction ends.
Finally, do not provide shipping. You are welcome to pick up the vehicle at mygarage andsuggest that you contact me to discuss shipping prior to auction end; just makes things go smoother. Vehicle cannot be picked up until full payment has been processed.
Wanted to add a few additional details based on some recent questions and a thing I forgot to add
- Compomotive 5-lug bolt on wheels
- Very nice fitted flannel lined car cover from ERA
- Car is currently titled as a 1994 Roadster