1966 Shelby GT350 Hertz Fastback 289K Matching Numbers 66 GT 350 GT350H FB
- Condition: Used
- Make: Shelby
- Model: Cobra
- Type: Fastback
- Trim: GT350 Hertz
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 54,333
- VIN: SFM6S 0976
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 289K
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Shelby Cobra GT350 HertzOrlando Mustang Presents
NOS Parts and Cars
1966 Shelby GT350 Hertz Fastback
Options: 289K, 306 HP Engine, Automatic, Special Hertz 14" Wheels and AM radio.
Interior: New carpet and headliner, original seat covers and dash pad. Proper 9K Cobra Dash Tachometer, Ray Brown Seat Belts, Excellent rear interior side panels and trim.
Exterior: Extra straight body, great fender and door gaps, correct Candy Apple Red paint with Gold Le Mans stripes, all original inner fender aprons with proper Ford VIN numbers, original radiator support. Excellent bumpers, front and rear glass moldings, all polished and ready to drive or show.
Mechanical: Original engine, correct C5AE-6015-E (Dated 6A) with Ford stamped VIN number. Correct Carburetor. Cobra intake manifold with small letter S2MS-9424-A. Cobra "Buddy Bar" open letter valve covers, Cobra aluminum T-Pan, correct with S1MS-6675-A Part #, FoMoCo distributor C5OF-12127-E Dated (5MA), Engine Heads, Correct #19 and #21 Dated (5L4).
Documents: Original Owners Manual, SAAC Letter Noting: Matching Ford and Shelby Serial Numbers, Copies of original bill of sale, Transmittal letter to Hertz, Shipping documentation, Radio Installation Records, Copy of Prior Owner Title, Mustang and Shelby GT350 Owners Manuals, Proper spare tire, jack and handle.
From 2012-2014 the Shelby received about $30,000 in repairs and up-dates from Orlando Mustang to bring the car to competitive level at Mustang Club of America Car shows.
Trophies: Vehicle shown under MCA Occasional Driven category.
- Suncoast Mustang Club, 25th Annual Mustang, Shelby & Ford Show, Pinellas Park, FL, 3/17/2012, Award of Excellence
- Mustang and Mustangs at Fantasy of Flight, Lakeland, FL, 2012, First Place, Shelby 1965-1971 All
- Suncoast Mustang Club, 26th Annual Mustang, Shelby & Ford Show, Pinellas Park, FL, 3/16/2013, Best in Class
- Jacksonville Mustang Club, 11th Regional Mustang and Ford Show, 5/18/2013, Gold
- Mustang Club of America Grand National, Mustangs at the Mickyard - Disney, Orlando, FL, 10/2013, First Place
- Mustang Club of Tampa, 32nd Annual Mustang, Shelby and Ford Round Up, 10/2013, Concours Best In Class
- 27th Mustang and Ford Round Up at Waterford Lakes Town Center, Orlando, FL, 2/15/2014, Gold
|VIN # SFM6S 0976||Interior Color: Black||Exterior Color: Candy Apple Red|
|Engine: 289K|| Transmission: Automatic || Mileage: 54,333 |
|Trim:|| Date: Axle: ||Trans:|
Shipping is available, please call for pricing.
Orlando Mustang has been in business since 1980. We restore Mustang's, Shelby's, and Boss cars to Concours quality. We are proud of our 100% eBay rating. Check our other listings as we are liquidating many rare used and NOS Ford Mustang parts. Please call us with your questions. We love to talk about Mustangs.
Seller is not responsible for consequential, incidental or punitive damages of any kindwhatsoever, Seller'sliabilityis limited to the amount paid buy Buyer including shipping/handlingcharges.Please, give us a call with any questions or to make an appointment.