1965 Shelby Cobra, New build, Low Miles, Vey nice driver quality. Cobra Replica
- Condition: Used
- Make: Shelby
- Model: Cobra
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 10
- Engine size: 302
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Shelby Cobra
965 Shelby Cobra
Extremely Low miles
This Cobra was finished for a Doctor who was 6-2 and 68 yrs young, He realized once it was complete he couldn’t get in and out of it.
He owns a collection of cars and has decided to let some else sort this car out. This car was built with all new parts! Be the original owner/ driver.
! Most guys want a 4 speed, Ill tell you from experience your feet don't fit in the footwell to shift, I have owned 4 cobras and the automatics I drove the most because their the most comfortable ! Buy something you will drive and enjoy.
1965 Classic Cobra is built with all new correct Ford/Shelby Cobra parts.
- Shell Vally body and frame
- This car has 10 miles on a brand new build with all new parts.
- Car is titled as a 1965 Roadster.
- 302 High Performance Crate Engine (325+ HP)Not even broke in!
- C4 3 Speed Automatic Transmission, Trans has a little leak, seals are a little dry from sitting.
- Trans cooler
- B & M Quicksilver Racing Shifter
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- 9 Bolt Cobra Steering Wheel
- New dash gauges
- Chrome Roll Bar
- Halibrand Style American Racing Shelby Wheels (9" on back 7" on front)
- New BF Goodrich TA Radials (205/60R15 – front and 255/60R15 – back).
- Chrome LeMans Gas Cap
- Chrome Bumpers
- Custom T-Rex Anodized Aluminum Grill
- Optima Red Top Battery with cutoff switch
- 3 Row Aluminum Radiator
- Dual fans
- Power front disc brakes and rear drum brakes
- Mustang II Rack & Pinion Steering
- QA1 coil over adjustable shocks on rear
- Ford 9” inch Posi-Traction rear end,
- Yukon Steel Axles
- 2 Speed Windshield Wipers
- Balanced Denny’s Custom driveshaft
- Dynamat heat and noise insulation throughout cockpit
- Fully carpeted trunk area.
This is a small list of what is in this car see the pics of receipts!
Paint could use a cut and buffed, it has small chips and scratches from sitting. I tried to take pics but there that small.
Car was sitting in his garage for 8 months he asked me to sell it I changed oil, plugs, put gas in and vrrooom it runs and drives good.
Ect ect ... Everything is new except headers, he was told they are original shell valley headers in good shape but were used.
This is a GREAT 65 Cobra build! You’ll get tons of looks and a bunch of questions about this awesome car!!
Look at the prices of others and their quality, then relook at this one.
Ask for a buy it now price