1965 Shelby Cobra in Naples, FL. SOLD!
Price: US $55,900.00 Item location: Naples, Florida, United States
- Make: Shelby
- Model: Cobra
- SubModel: Backdraft replica
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 8,200
- VIN: AA9BMAAHV81CN1206
- Color: Gun Metal/Silver
- Engine size: 427 Roush
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Shelby Cobra Convertible"rumbling raw power!" Video...YouTube IMG 5532
In 1965, I had a ride in an original Silver & Gray AC Cobra 427CI /425HP, that's all it took & I was hooked!
This Backdraft Factory Built 427CI /530HP with a long list of extensive classic style upgrades, reminds me of that original ride. Turn the key and the powerful 427 mill rumbles to life, shaking the car with oozing raw power. Simply stated, a Shelby Cobra is like no other sports car, nor has it ever been matched to this day. This ride get's a thumbs up wherever it appears...GUARANTEED!!!
- Roush 427R/796 Crate Engine 530 HP /523 Torque
- Ford Racing Sportsman Block /SFI Billet Flywheel
- Forged Crank & Beam Rods /FMS Spark Plug Wires
- Roush CNC Ported Cylinder Heads / Braided Fuel Line
- Hydraulic Roller Cam/ 10.25:1 Compression
- 1.6 Roller Rockers/ Full Engine Polish
- Single Plane Intake/ MSD: Ignition, Coil & Distributor
- 770 Holly Dual Pumper Carb./ Edelbrock High Rise Manifold
- Tremec TKO 600 (5) Speed
- Steel Bell Housing
- Hydraulic Slave Cylinder/ Dual Performance Clutch
- Dual Roll Bars
- 4 Point Racing Harness w/ Cobra Identification
- Ceramic Coated Headers & Side Pipes
- Heavy Duty Oil Cooler/ Gillmore Polished Drive Pulleys
- 3M Clear Paint Protector
- Lucas Glass Brake/ Marker Lights
- Moto-lita Steering Wheel
- Custom 2 pc. Tourneau Cover
- Rear-nudge Bar/ Front Over-riders
- Custom "Sun Umbrella" Top w/ removable Side Windows & 'unique" Removable Rear Window. (Sleeve pockets for protective Isenglass Trunk Storage)
- Side Passenger Mirror
- Ford 427 Racing Valve Covers
- Top Loader Gear Shift
- Shelby American (Classic style) 15" Rims w/ Quick Rim Spin Off Release Spinners
- Avon Motorsport CR6-ZZ Radials w/ Classic 1960's Tire Characteristics DOT APPROVED Painted: as "GOODYEAR EAGLE" Billboards.
- Max-out Fire Extinguisher/ Under Dash 12 Volt Plug
- Blue LED Footwell Lighting
- Vintage Racing Stickers/ Badges
- AC Center Spinner Badges
BD's are unparalleled in the replica car world. For starters, BD's are factory built with M3 chassis, 4 wheel independent suspension, giant front sway bar and rack and pinion steering. Doors, hood and trunk are double skinned fiberglass for added rigidity. Steel inserts are added in key areas for added strength. Frame is 2" x 4" rectangular steel with 3mm wall thickness.
Only BD's have extra deep tunnels to fit tall drivers.
This BD has been meticulously maintained. No track use and has never been in the rain. Engine oil/ filter changed every 500 miles. All custom options were installed by BD. BD went over the entire car in 2016 (6,200 miles) and with open checkbook, owner replaced or repaired any issues found. Document manual included in purchase. Certificate of Title Year:1965. (Factory build date: 06/23/09).
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed or implied. Seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness or defects herein and makes no warranty in connection therewith. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected this vehicle and to have satisfied themselves as to condition and features.
Terms and Conditions:
No payments or deposits through Pay-pal. Deposits/Final Payment are to be made by wire transfer to sellers bank. This vehicle is for sale as local pickup in Naples, Florida. Buyer will bear all expenses associated with pickup. Vehicle will not be released until all funds are received and cleared. Seller will assist out of town buyers as to condition. After deposit is received and cleared, seller at the request of buyer will have this vehicle inspected by a independent garage to assure vehicle is in top running condition. If buyer is unsatisfied with condition/repairs deposit will be refunded.
This listing may be removed without advance notice, as it is listed in other media.
NOTE: Health Issues Force Sale