1965 NEW BACKDRAFT ROADSTER 427SR ROUSH T5 WORLD CLASS 500HP BLUE WHITE STRIPES
- Condition: New
- Make: Shelby
- Model: RT3
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: BLACK
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 105
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: Roush 427SR
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 5 Speed
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Shelby RT3 BLACK1965 NEW BACKDRAFT ROADSTER 427SR ROUSH T5 WORLD CLASS 500HP BLUE WHITE STRIPES 1965 NEW BACKDRAFT ROADSTER 427SR ROUSH T5 WORLD CLASS 500HP BLUE WHITE STRIPES
Click images to enlargeDescription
Buy With Confidence
View My Feedback
If you Have Question Please Call Frank From Backdraftracing 561-436-2322
This Listing is for a NEW 1965 BACKDRAFT RACING ROADSTER. With Low Tested Miles only 105
You are looking at a factory built rolling chassis which has Been completed with a professionally installed
- Roush 427SR (500HP) and a T5 WorldclassTremec 5Speed transmission
- The Car was built by "BACKDRAFT RACING"
- Engine Tranny fitted by Speedfanatix
- The car comes painted BLUE with WHITE Stripes Black Pins Black leather interior
- The car features all the standard options offered by.
Which includes some of the following.
- Full BMW Independent Rear Suspension
- Coil Over strut in the front
- Custom electrical harness
- 2 Four point Seat Harnesses
- Backdraft Gauges
- Leather Bucket Seats
- Overlay Floor Mats
- Stainless Steel Side Pipes
- Heat Shields
- Stainless Steel Roll Bar
- Stainless Steel Engine Compartment Panels
- Has 18inch Halibrand knock offs
- The engine Installation was completed by Speed Fanatix
- It is a Roush 427SR (500HP) Engine Half Polished
- The Transmission is a T5 WorldclassTremec
- The headers have have also been ceramic coated in silver
- The engine has been completed with MSD 6AL ignition
- Moto Lita Steering Wheel Wood
- Power Steering
- Glove Box
- Cross Stitch Interior
Other options also included
- Ray Dot Mirror on the driver side
- This Car comes with 1965 mso title
- This car is new
- For more details on the BACKDRAFT RACING Roller please check their web site
Additional information on this engine is available at
Roushperformance web site
- Winning bidder to pay a non Refundable deposit of $650.00
- with-in 24 Hours after auction ending through Pay Pal
- The Balance to be paid with in 3 days by cashier's or bank guaranteed check
- I will also accept a Bank to Bank transfer if required.
- Shipping is a buyers cost but will help with arrangements if needed
- This car is being advertised locally and if sold will be withdrawn before the auction ends.
- Florida Residents to Pay applicable sales tax.
If you Have Question Please Call Frank at Backdraftracing
Thanks for looking !!!
Get Supersized Images & Free Image Hosting
|Create your brand with Auctiva's|
Attention Sellers - Get Templates
Image Hosting, Scheduling at Auctiva.com.