Cobra Factory Five MK4
Price: US $27,601.00 Item location: Salem, New Hampshire, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Shelby
- Model: Factory Five Mk4
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 4,978
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 351W
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Shelby Factory Five Mk4Factory Five MK4 built in 2013 and titled as a 1965. Color is Ford Sonic Blue with white stripes. PPG paint used and stripes have clear coat over. The car shines beautifully.
- Factory Five Complete Kit (all new parts).The MK4 is FFR's most refined and authentic roadster with multiple improvements over the MKIII.
- 351W 8 Cylinder Ford Engine that provides 300+HP in this 2300 lb roadster. Engine was completely rebuilt during 2013 build.
- 5 Speed Tremac. 2000 RPM at 65 MPH.
- Upgraded 4 Wheel Disc Brakes with Wilwood pedal box, dual masters, and balance bar for adjusting front to rear brake bias.
- Upgraded Electric power steering from Fast Freddie that is awesome.
- Ron Francis Wiring Harness
- Upgraded Polished Stainless Steel Side Exhaust.
- 17" x 10.5" (rear) and 17" x 9" (front) FFR wheels.
- Upgraded 3 Link Rear suspension.
- Koni shocks and Adjustable Coil Overs on all 4 corners.
- Ford 8.8 Traction LOK Rear end with 3:31 Gears.
- Upgraded Chrome Roll bar.
- 4 Point Simpson harness both driver and passenger.
- Wood rimmed steering wheel.
- Custom FFR floor mats.
- Beautiful Billet Aluminum driver side mirror.
- Glass wind wings.
- Built in Texas in 2013 under the watchful eye of an automotive tech school teacher. This was the Automotive Tech school's 4th Factory Five build and was featured on the Factory Five website.
- Local car show award winner as recently aslast week.
- Car is titled, registered, safety inspected, and is an absolute joy to drive. It's ready to go.
Only selling to fund the building of my next dream car: a Daytona Coupe. I reserve the right to end the auction early as I have the car for sale locally as well.On Sep-18-16 at 16:53:35 PDT, seller added the following information:
I drive this car most nice days to cruise nights and car shows, so mileage will increase modestly during auction.