1965 Shelby Cobra Factory Five Racing
Price: US $30,000.00 Item location: Santa Maria, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Shelby
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 3,020
- VIN: F5R1005069RD
- Color: Hot Hues Raspberry Red Pearl
- Engine size: 351W
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Tremec TKO 600
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Shelby1965 Factory Five Racing Cobra Roadster
- Tube Chassis, Aluminum floor,firewall, and trunk.
- 351W bored and stroked 427cu. Built by T and L Race Engine Development.
- 495 Horsepower and 525 lbs of torque.
- Engine Specs: March Pulleys, aluminum water pump, Eagle forged crank, rod and pistons, Roller cam, Roller rockers, Roller Lifters, Melling oil pump, Dart Pro aluminum heads, aluminum intake manifold, MSD Distributor, Centerforce Clutch, KRC power steering pump, NASCAR coolant hoses,
- 4 IDA 48 Weber Carbs
- Tremec TKO 600 5-SPD rated at 600lbs of torque
- Posi Rear end and 3-link suspension, Aluminum cast diff cover-3.78 gear ratio
- New Nitto 555 tires up front and Nitto NT555R drag radial in the rear
- 4 wheel drilled and slotted brakes
- Bilstien coil overs and Halibrand 17" Rims
- Dupont Hot Hues 3 stage Raspberry Red Pearl with silver stripes
- Stainless fittings and fasteners throughout
- Built and Driven locally and all receipts available.