1965 Backdraft Shelby Cobra
- Condition: Used
- Make: Shelby
- Model: Backdraft Shelby Cobra
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 5,100
- VIN: AA9BMAAVH91CN1091
- Color: White
- Engine size: Roush Racing 427R
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Balck
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Shelby Backdraft Shelby CobraUp for sale is my prized 1965 Backdraft Shelby Cobra SC #904. Free and clear title ready to sell. No accidents no drama ! This car is fully sorted out and comes with no stories or headaches. It is powered by an incredible Roush Racing 427R V8 mated to a Tremec TKO 600 5 Speed manual transmission. This particular engine dynoed at a very healthy 537 hp and 518 ft / lbs of torque, dyno sheet will be included. Combine that much power with a car that weighs 2300 lbs and you can imagine what a blast it is to drive this car. I have personally added a large number of upgrades which are all listed below. I have taken the time to make this car as reliable and trouble free as possible. Most of the upgrades below will have to be done to one of these cars at some point or another. Save yourself the trouble, money, and time, and buy this car which already has everything on it taken care of. Last year the car was at Backdraft Racing where I spent $4728.00 in upgrades and maintenance on the car. I have the receipt for this service visit and can provide it upon request. The car has a little over 5k trouble free miles on the clock. Please let me know if you have any questions. This car turns heads everywhere it goes. It is not for the faint of heart and definitely not for folks that do not like getting a ton of attention. Simply get in the car and drive. Comes with 2 sets of ignition keys, gas cap, as well as keys for the hood and trunk latches. I will also include 2 car covers with the sale as well as extra belts and any other spare parts I may have laying around the garage. You will not find a nicer and more sorted out Backdraft Cobra. This car would cost over $75,000 to replicate today including all of the upgrades I have added which are listed below. These pictures are from when I first bought the car. I have since added the Cobra emblems and Hurst shifter with shift knob. Car is always kept on battery tender which will be included with the sale. Feel free to email me with any questions or if you want more pictures. This car has never been raced or beat on. It is mostly my weekend cruiser with the occasional stomp of the go fast pedal to get the blood and adrenaline pumping.
1. Backdraft Racinghigh performanceradiator.
2. New 3M Film all around, front, doors and rear panels.
3. Starter heat wrap
4. Newradiatorfan switch
5. Newly Painted hood and hood scoop
6. Led brake light bulbs.
7. Newer version tag bracket
8. Stainless steel brake lines
9. Dyno tuned the car
10. Replaced throttle cable
11. Replace valve cover gaskets
12. New ingnition button installed
13 New 3 piece lock kit installed on hood and trunk
14. Low profile Armando Racingoilpan
15. VMS Hurst short shifter and shift knob
16. Clear turn signals
17. Frontradiatorprotection grill
18. Stainless steel cockpit knobs from VMS
19. Hi performance headlight bulbs
20. New red LED bulbs in all VDO gauges
21. New starter installed
22. New Leather shifter boot.
23. Upgradedhigh performanceignition switch.
24. New MSD coil installed.25. Installed Cool Carb heat shield26. Installed heat wrap insulation around all fuel lines.27. Installed phelonic carb spacer25. Cobra emblems on hood and trunk.
26. Cobra emblem onsteeringwheel27. Reinforced side pipe brackets.28. Battery cut-off switch installed in trunk29. Fire extinguisher installed in trunk30. New Ford Badges on fenders31. Installed new brake light switch32. Fresh oil changed33. Flushed coolant and clutch lines 500 miles ago34. Installed upgraded headlight bezels35. New battery tender installed and included with sale.36. Clear front turn signals.
Here is a video of the car...
IT IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER TO ASCERTAIN, CONFIRM, RESEARCH, INSPECT AND/OR INVESTIGATE VEHICLE AND ANY AND ALL INFORMATION REGARDING THE TYPE, CONDITION, AND STATUS OF VEHICLEPRIOR TO PLACING BIDS.
VEHICLE IS SOLD"AS IS",WHERE IS,WITH NO WARRANTY,EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.