1968 Original Shelby 350 GT # 3117 Convertible
- Condition: Used
- Make: Shelby
- Model: Shelby 350 GT Cobra
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Conbertible
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 115,000
- VIN: 0000000
- Color: Gold
- Engine size: 8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Shelby Shelby 350 GT Cobra
This 1968 Shelby GT 350 was one of the first ones built: #3117. Theodometerreads 115k miles but the engine wasrebuiltat 114k miles. sopracticallythe engine has 1k miles on it.Starts right up and drive any where.
- (GARAGE KEPT MOST OF IT LIFE, my friend bought this car in 1981 and it has been in the family and in car shows since.THIS CAR IS CURRENTLY IN ARIZONA AT HIS HOUSE IN THE GARAGE.
- 302 v8 4 Barrel Carborator
-4 Speed Manual Transmission
- Unique with Red marker light in upper scoop
- Inboard lights in the grill, hood and trunk are hand laid
- Stripes were a dealer option and many did not have them
- Numbers matching engine and transmission
- Purchase, 1968 by its original owner
- Extra cooling package
- Competition handling package
- Deluxe steering wheel
- Deluxe interior
- Integral roll bar
- Remote control outside mirror
- Tachometer oil pressure gauge and ammeter
- Power steering
- Power disc brakes
- Factory shoulder harness
- spoke wheels
- Rally stripes
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME 321-514-5458.
Please Call also toarrangeshipping.Thanks.
Please arrange to come in person or send anyone to inspect the car before final offer is accepted. Once we acceptthe offer, the sale endsand you own the car, please govern yourself accordingly. We accept PayPal, Cash and Bank cashier checks.A None Refundable Deposit of $2500.00 is requiredwithin 24hrs of end of sale.If paying via PayPa, buyer is responsible for all PayPal fees.
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. Once an offer is accepted, You own the car. No Inspections are allowed after end of sale.The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.