Shelby Cobra 427 Black with Aluminum Block 427 and Tremec TKO Transmission
- Condition: Used
- Make: Shelby
- Model: Cobra
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 7,000
- VIN: 999999999999
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 427
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Shelby Cobra
Up for sale is another one of my toys, y Black Shelby Cobra 427 with 427 Cu. In. Aluminum Block Engine. This is an ERA Replica Automobiles 427 SC car with ERA Serial Number 398.
Please note that since this car is a replica and built by an individual in Michigan, t has a Michigan VIN of MI0369A155L070194. Ebay would not accept this number so had to enter a fake VIN.
Now onto the specific details:
- Shelby Cobra 427 SC Replica with 427 Cu. In. Engine
- ERA Replica Automobiles 427 SC Serial Number 398
- Professionally built vehicle by gentlemen out of Mancini Racing in Fraser, I
- 427 Cu. In. all aluminum engine built using the all the best parts including the following: Fontana “Clevor” aluminum block, allies custom crank, Diamond pistons and pins, liver rods, omp Cams roller cam and lifter, Crower stainless rocker arms, SD ignition, treet Demon 4 barrel carb, McLeod dual disc clutch and bellhousing, remec TKO 5-speed, aguar independent rear end, ustom stainless steel exhaust down to side pipes
- ERA Replica Automobiles 427 SC Number 398, ainted chassis, eat shields, heater defroster, eavy duty fan, olded hood scoop, udge front and rear bar, RA steering column, eather interior both seats, eather door pockets, -brake boot leather, RA brake caliper kit, oil over shock and springs on front, way bars, lannel lined car cover, onneau cover kit
- Red 4-point harness, till have one black 4-point harness that will come with car
- Also you will receive and extra fly wheel and clutch disc with the vehicle
- All log and build books will be supplied with the vehicle as shown in the pictures
- Brand new Cobra and 427 badges on the car (old ones were just not a bright as the paint so I removed them and put on new ones purchased from Finishline Accessories).
This vehicle is an absolute blast to drive. Head turner wherever you go an get used to people walking up to you an taking pictures of the car; I have even had people video tape me as I am driving down the interstate. It breaks my heart to sell this car asit is one of the most enjoyable fastest cars that I have owned, ut too many toys with more on the way and not enough space.
Please note that the first several pictures show the car with sun visors and side shields, hilemany of the other pictures no not; this is because I took them off for a better look and you will receive the sun visors and side shields nicely wrapped in bubble wrap with the vehicle.
Now onto a few more details: I am happy to send additional requestedpictures of the vehicle and invite any and all questions. I do travel a lot, o please bear this in mind and try not to ask me questionsa few minutes before the auction ends.
The pictures were taken a few months ago when I had the car out last. I have not driven it and it has been in storage for the last several months and has been nicely covered and secured from damage.
There is a small scratch on the body behind the drivers seat (that's what happens when the harness gets ways from you), here are some scratches on the drivers side rear bumper guard that will buff out (you can't see them unless you are on top of them) and a few rock chips on the front bottom body under the bumper as one would expect from a car that sits 3" off the ground.
On a final note, am very motivated to sell this car and make room for new toys. I absolutely love owning it, ut no time to drive it andtime to move on and let this beauty go to a new happy owner who will enjoy her. That said, leasecontact me with any offers and lets see if you could be the new owner.Imay be interested in a trade forclassic SUV such as a ToyotaFJ40, lassic square bodied broncoorLand Rover Defender 90.Lets talk if you are interested in a trade.
Item is sold "as-is" with no warranty and I have done my bestto describe the item and provide detailed pictures.
A deposit of $500 is due via Paypal within48 hours of auction end unless other arrangements have been agreed to by myself and the buyer. Failure to provide a deposit within 48 hours will mean that the vehicle will go back up for sale. Full payment is due within 5 days (120 hours)of auction end via Paypalunless other arrangements have been agreed to by myself and the buyer. Please contact me directly if you wish to discuss any payment terms. I do travel a lot, o please bear this in mind and do not ask me questionsa few minutes before the auction ends (sorry, et last minute questions a lot that I don't see until after the auction has ended).
Finally, do not provide shipping. You are welcome to pick up the vehicle at mygarage andsuggest that you contact me to discuss shipping prior to auction end; just makes things go smoother.Vehicle cannot be picked up until full payment has been processed.