1993 Saturn SL2
Price: - Item location: El Paso, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Saturn
- Model: S-Series
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: SL2
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 106,941
- VIN: 1G8ZK5573PZ122694
- Color: Burgundy
- Engine size: 1.9L DOHC 16V Inline 4 Cyl
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Saturn S-Series SL2This is a 1993 Saturn SL2
The vehicle is used, yet well cared for and in very good condition.I have kept-up with all maintenance and is mechanically sound.
One major repair completed due to poor compression, the engine head rebuilt.
There are two minor things:
- Driver side motorized front seat belt is not working, motor began to make a noise, so I disconnected the automatic movement. Right side works great!
- Odometer stopped clocking 4 years ago. It currently reads 86346 miles, however my calculation to the best of my knowledge of daily driving over the last 4 years I averaged 5,300 miles a year. Summing up a total car milage of 106,941.
My uncle purchased this car NEW. My cousin and I are the only other owners! This has been a family owned car for 24 years.
124 HP @ 5600rpm
Fuel Tank Capacity 12.8 gal
EPA Milage Est. 21City / 32 Hwy mpg Combined 25mpg