1994 Saturn SW1 34k miles NO RESERVE
Price: US $1,000.00 Item location: Kansas City, Missouri, United States
- Make: Saturn
- Model: S-Series
- SubModel: SW1
- Type: Wagon
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 34,524
- VIN: 1G8ZH859XRZ206998
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 1.9L SOHC
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Saturn S-SeriesUp for sale is a 1994 Saturn SW1. It has an exceptionally low 34,xxx miles! This vehicle was bought for a relative who recently graduated high school as a means of inexpensive but reliable transportation. However, he has indicated his desire to go overseas for missionary work, and rather than have this car that has spent all its life indoors sit outside and deteriorate, we have decided to sell it and put the funds toward his travel expenses.
- Starts, runs, drives, turns, and stops perfectly, with no unusual noises, shakes, pulls, shudders, or smells.
- Car looks just like you would expect a garaged, low mile vehicle to appear: Crystal clear headlight lenses, un-cracked dash, etc
- Speaking of the dash, the interior is like a time capsule from 1994. Even the grain on the steering wheel is like a new car.
- Ice cold A/C, power locks, power liftgate release, all work 100%. Even the gas supports lift the gate with authority.
- NO check engine, or any other warning lamp illuminated
- Never been smoked in that I can tell
- Recent oil and filter change, and new battery
- Comes with original owners manual, and two keys
- Three tires are matched Firestone tires with about 40% tread life remaining. One tire is a newer Hankook with about 60% tread life remaining
- Just passed the Missouri Vehicle Inspection, so if you live in MO, you are good to go, if not, a bit of piece of mind that this car is ready to drive cross-country tomorrow if need be.
- Headliner starting to sag in the front, a common problem with GM vehicles of this era
- Assorted nicks, scrapes, scuffs, a ding in the hood, etc.
- Cruise control works when it wants to
- Radio will work fine for a while, then gets very static-y
There you have it, a basic little car that has most of its life remaining, for a price that would be considered a down payment on a new car. The Saturn is not perfect, but is in astonishingly good shape for its age. Whoever buys this car will be very pleased, and have reliable transportation for years to come. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. Local inspections are welcomed and encouraged, though as it is currently not insured, it will not be leaving the premises. The car is stored inside a secure facility, and is for sale locally. I reserve the right to end the auction in the event of a local sale.
Now... the fine print. $500 deposit to be paid PayPal within 48 hours of auction end, with the remainder to be paid within 7 days in the form of a bank (cashiers) check, wire transfer, or cash upon pickup. Bank checks will have to clear my bank before the car is released. Vehicle is sold as-is, where-is, with no warranties expressed or implied. If you have issue with any of this, PLEASE DO NOT BID. If you have less than 5 positive feedback, message me first to verify your sincere interest, or your bid will be cancelled. Bidders with excessive bid retractions, do us both a favor and take the games somewhere else. Scammers, the same goes for you as well. Thanks for reading all this, and good luck!