1990 Saab 900 SPG Hatchback 2-Door 2.0L - Super Low Miles!!!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Saab
- Model: 900
- SubModel: SPG
- Type: Hatchback
- Trim: SPG Hatchback 2-Door
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 105,710
- VIN: Ys3al35l8l3001926
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 2.0L 1985CC l4 GAS DOHC Turbocharged
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Options: Sunroof, Leather Seats, CD Player Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Saab 900 SPG
Up for sale is my 1990 SPG. She runs and drives very well. A sharp looking car that is becoming rarer and rarer to see on the road. I don't drive her as much as I used to. I have too many cars and it is time to thin out the herd. The following is a list of points to describe this great car:
(1) Virtuallyno rust onthis beast. Shock towers...solid, ower door panels...solid. Spare tire section... solid. Front fenders...solid. Rear fenders...solid
(2) Good headliner.Was replaced by previous owner. I had this car for over four years. Still holding up. Does have a circular stain at the sunroof part. About three inches
(3) Clean interior. No rips on the seats. The driver lower seat has some of the stitches coming apart. Should be able to restitch without problem. No dry rot.
(4) Tires on the Super Aeros are in good shape Have about 10k on them.
(5) Solid low miles on the engine at 105K and good shifting 5sp.
(6) Because I put 16in Aeros on the car, installed rear air bladders(bags) in the springs to prevent any rubbing. All you saabnuts that install 16s on their classic 900s know what I am talking about.
(7) Paint is nice and shiny. Does have a few small dents on the hood and a dent on the pax fender. Please see the pixs
(8) The oil light comes on when you start the car. It has always been there. Once you start moving, t goes away. Not sure why. The engine sounds the same with the oil light on and off. It is strong and quiet for a 900. No valves tapping or engine knocking
(9) The usual cracks on the dashboard. Currently has a carpeted covering it. Not bad.
(10) New exhaust cat back to the tail
(11) She has super low miles at 105K. I only put 10k miles in the four plus years I've owned her.
(12) Check engine light is on. Not sure why. Always been on since I had her
Please note: The rear louver is not part of the auction. If you want it, t will be $250 on top of the winning bid.
In conclusion, his is a solid SPG(special performance group) that has not be molested or modified in anyway. I don't abuse or trash my cars in anyway. Just a real honest beast.