1993 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible 2-Door 2.0L White Automatic
- Condition: Used
- Make: Saab
- Model: 900
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Turbo Convertible 2-Door
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 196,229
- VIN: YS3AL76L1P7003554
- Color: White
- Engine size: 2.0L 1985CC l4 GAS DOHC Turbocharged
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Leather Seats, CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Saab 900For Sale
1993 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible
Automatic Transmission196,229 Miles
Reliable Daily DriverCondition: Fair/Tired
This car is inspected, egistered and insured and can be test driven at our location in northwest New Jersey. It is serviced and has recent Kumho tires.
Can deliver within 50 miles.
The Turbo! pulls well and the automatic transmission functions as it should.
The car burns no oil.
Sony CD Stereo with aux input
Includesplastic clamshell coverfor top
Some of this car's needs.
- The SRS light blinks
- The dash is cracked
- The clock does not work
- The steering column has play at the top ($7 bearing, asy to change)
- Some staining noted at sides of trunk floor, ot sure of source (see pictures)
- The engine is oily, robably a leaking head gasket
- Some rust on front left wheel arch (see pictures)
- Some rust on the front of the driver's door (see pictures)
- Exhaust seems a bit on the noisy side so an exhaust system may be needed soon
- Front suspension clunky over bumps
- Left side fog light is broken
- Leather upholstery is untorn but has loose stitching in spots
- Seat heater does not function
- Passenger seat reclining mechanism needs to be repaired
We have tried to provide an accurate description of this car's condition including any mechanical needs. Overall it is tired but functional. Please ask if you have any questions, e will be honest in answers because our reputation is worth far more than a car.
This isThe Movie Star Car!
The photos depict the car's appearance on October 31, 015
See more photos athttp://www.webmiscellany.net/saab/forsale/