1987 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible 2-Door 2.0L
- Condition: Used
- Make: Saab
- Model: 900
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Turbo Convertible 2-Door
- Year: 1987
- VIN: YS3AT76L9H7026968
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 2.0L 1985CC l4 GAS DOHC Turbocharged
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Saab 900
She is a 1987 SAAB TURBO Convertible
She is an absolute blast to drive.
So here's the good:
* She RUNS!!(Slow)
* Convertible top is in working condition and is in excellent material condition as well
* Body is straight and body condition is very good
* Paint is surprisingly in good condition.
*Transmission was rebuilt a couple years ago and is in great condition.
Here's the less than good:
* She drinks oil like a sailor drinks rum on liberty
* White smoke so there is water mixing with oil
* Turbo is in spirit only and needs to be re worked
* Lower end engine knock around 3500 RPM
* So the engine really needs to be rebuilt or replaced
* Parts for a near 30 year old car that wasn't manufactured in the US can be tricky to find
* AC has not been upgraded to R134
* Cruise doesn't work Vacuum problem?
So don't let the list scare you! If you feel the call for some Swedish beauty consider this classic!!!!