1991 Saab 900s convertible
- Condition: Used
- Make: Saab
- Model: 900
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 53,000
- VIN: YS3AK75EXM7018023
- Engine size: 2.1
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: Cassette Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Saab 900
Please read carefully. 1991 Saab 900s convertible.NO QUESTION THE CAR HAS BEEN GARAGED ALL OFITS LIFE. The pictures tell 1/2 the story. The miles tell the other 1/2 of the story. Purchased as a summer toy but decided to go a different direction. The interior is immaculate. The body is straight as an arrow. Paint is excellent but car has some minor dings: corner's of bumpers and left rear bumper fascia is down slightly;convertible top in great condition except for 2-3areasin need of a patch[I would patch instead of replacing]) Car has 53,000 original miles and all of the bells work. Car was purchased from a dealer in Chicago. Drove the car 3 hours home and it did fine. Car does have some work that needs done to it (see below) but otherwise, this car would make a great, long-lasting summer toy. A/C, heated seats, heater mirrors, fog lamps etc. I have a 1993 Saab 900s that is my daily driver and I was going to use this as a "summer toy" but have changed my mind. As far aswork needing done:
1)The car has a small coolant leak on the passenger side of the engine (trickle). Worse case scenario is a head gasket. A local import dealer in my area quoted me 10 hours labor or a total cost of $750 (parts and labor).
2) Driver's door glass is broken out and missing (Goldwing Saab in New York - s/w Josh) has a replacement window for $180 (I I was going to purchase and have installed for myself if I kept the car.)
3) The interior cabin temperature control is on heat. Something behind the control must have come loose.
Again. I drove the car 3-4 hours home with my 15 year old son, top down and the car handled flawlessly. Car is currently garaged next to my wife's 40k Kia Cadenza ( guess which one gets more looks!) Local pick up only.