1986 Rolls Royce Silver Spur NO RESERVE
Price: US $6,750.00 Item location: El Segundo, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Rolls-Royce
- Model: Silver Spirit/Spur/Dawn
- SubModel: Silver Spur
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Sedan L
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 44,496
- VIN: SCAZN42A8GCX15243
- Color: Cream
- Engine size: 6.7L 6748CC V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Leather Seats, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Salvage Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Rolls-Royce Silver Spirit/Spur/Dawn Silver Spur1986 Rolls Royce Silver Spur @ NO RESERVE !!!
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
You are bidding on my 1986 Rolls Royce Silver Spur. I purchased the car for my father as a gift (he's from England) but he just turned 87 and he's is not going to be driving anymore. It's a big car, ut I don't think it drives like one. They aren't fast but have plenty of power and cruise like you are riding on a cloud. The decreased price reflects the cars salvage title but there is no evidence of any previous damage. The gentleman I bought it from said that he let the title become salvage because his insurance didn't want to spend the money to repair the car from a fender bender. For being 30 years old the car is in great shape, ut there are a few small things I wanted to fix if I was going to keep the car. The right person looking to take the time could have a great vehicle at a steal of a price.Below you will find a listing of the condition of each area of the car......
Exterior - Overall paint is in great shape, ostly garaged.- Vinyl roof is in good shape, o rips or tears.- Small touch up paint spots are barely visible on right rear corner (see pic)- Rolls grill, hrome and polished stainless are in good condition.
- Leather is mostly in great shape.- Previous owner put covers on front seat bottoms, ash and rear deck. I have not removed covers to see condition underneath.- Wood on door panels is in gorgeous (see pic) and in great shape.- Previous owner started wood refinishing on dash but was never completed.- Varnish on sections of wood has cracked and needs to be re-done.- Cannot confirm odometer reading, ut it is apparent that the vehicle has low miles.
- Starts right up and runs very strong.- Transmission shifts smooth and suspension is comfortable soft.- Brakes function great, ut parking brake needs to be adjusted.- Lights all work but there is a hairline crack in left rear tail light.- The car just passed the strict California emissions "smog" test.