1934 Rolls-Royce Phantom
The chassis of this Rolls Royce PII left the factory on 23 Aug 1934. Commissioned by Mrs. McMullem the chassis of this car was built by Couch Builder Mann Egerton into an Enclosed limousine 7 seating and sold in 1935 to Lady Stewart Clark who owned the car until 1949. After 14 years of loyal service she sold her Rolls Royce to Edward Knox, an undertaker. He then had the body adjusted by Aple and Saunders converting it to a 7-person family funeral limousine. In 1969, Edward Knox sold the car to Mr. Brand in the Netherlands. In 1971, the car was bought by Jacobus Straver as a wedding car. Many couples have been driven around in this beautiful Rolls Royce on the most beautiful day in their lives. important: To improve the reliability the decision was made then to equip the car with a 6 cylinder GM line engine with automatic transmission. This adjustment made for care free driving. The original engine is not present The car looks neat, but is not perfect. Here and there some cracks in the paint and the leather interior is withered. The car runs well. Because of the year of production it is exempt from road tax.