1931 Springfield Phantom I Regent Convertible Coupe
Price: US $275,000.00 Item location: West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Rolls-Royce
- Model: Phantom
- Type: Convertible Coupe
- Trim: Regent Convertible Coupe
- Year: 1927
- Mileage: 89,982
- VIN: S284RM
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 6 Cyl
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1927 Rolls-Royce Phantom1927 Springfield Phantom I Brewster Regent Convertible Coupe, S284RM. It received the current Regent Body No. B7153 in 1935 when the then owners sent it back to Brewster for the conversion. Not only did the car receive a new body, it also received a upgraded aluminum cylinder head engine.
The Regent Body Style is perfect for touring as having roll up windows are well appreciated in not so perfect weather but it can be open touring when the top is down for those beautiful fair weather days. It is a nice way to arrive in any event or occasion gathering looks of admiration.
While the car wears older restoration, it has been maintained very well participating in many tours from Asheville, NC., Charlottesville, VA., New Hope PA. to name a few. The car has always performed well and has been maintained not only to look good cosmetically but also to be reliable on the road.
It would make a great addition to any collection as Regent body style was very limited in it's production.
* Wheels powder coated, New Tires and tubes. Buffalo Wheel Nuts cleaned and re-plated, lock rings replated.
* The sump dropped and the main bearing checked for tolerance, sump and oil journal cleaned and new caps installed. Carburator cleaned, restored and adjusted.
* New Clutch, New NOS muffler.
* Head cleaned, resin impregnated. Valves adjusted.
* Running board refinished. New Door caps, New dash trim.
* New door panels, new kick panels including new wire screens.
* New wiring throughout including turn signals.
* Gearvendor overdrive installed.
* Full flow oil filter installed.
* Radiator ultrasonically cleaned. Slipper Flywheel adjusted.
* Gas tank professionally cleaned and coated.
* Front Springs cleaned, greased. New Shackle pins.
* Hotronics battery disconnect.
AACA Senior Award 1984
AACA Award at Hershey 2011
1st place in Touring at the 2014 Rolls-Royce Owners' Club Seven Springs Meet.
Radnor Award in the 2015 Radnor Hunt Concourse
The car has been well maintained by specialist Tim Jayne of Dennison-Jayne Motors since purchase.
Vehicle is located in Pennsylvania. Inspections are welcome.
For additional pictures please see my ad in Hemmings.The car is offered through other advertising means and I reserve the right to cancel the listing at any time.