BEAUTIFUL RARE LAST-YEAR CLASSIC 1990 ROLLS ROYCE SILVER SHADOW II. LOW RESERVE!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Rolls-Royce
- Model: Silver Shadow
- Trim: SILVER SHADOW II
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 97,641
- VIN: SRL41491C
- Engine size: 6.7 LITER V8
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow
Offered for an appreciating new owner is this rare classic 1980 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow II!
Finished in sky blue metallic over navy blue leather, this rare British sedan has been just over 97,000 miles since new. This 99.99% rust-free specimen sports the factory 6.75 liter fuel injected V8 engine mated to the factory 3 speed automatic transmission. Other amenities include electric leather seats, factory color-keyed wheel covers with excellent rubber, air conditioning, electric windows, wood trim and cassette stereo.This appreciating last-year example of the Silver Shadow II is being offered herefor significantly less than the cost of the sales tax alone on a new and quickly depreciating Rolls!
PLEASE CALL Evan at 650-350-8828 FOR QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE TEST DRIVES AND/ORMECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this Rolls is in very good to excellent condition overall with nice overall shine to the paint finish with nice accompanying chrome and trim.There are just a few very minor cosmetic imperfections including small areas of paint cracking, minor rock nicks, scratches and other minor blemishes one would expect of a car this age. Overall this is a very presentable close-to-100% rust-free specimen.
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, the sumptuous leather and wood-trimmed interior of this non smoker car is in very good condition throughout. The lights, blinkers, horn and all other gauges and controls function as they should. The NON-working six-digit odometer currently shows 97,600 miles with estimated actual mileage at 99k. There is some expected wear and cracking on the original leather and wood trim and the a/c is not blowing cold.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This classic Rolls is a joy to drive garnering much attention from fellow motorists.The performs well though has an exhaust manifold leak/flutter. the transmission shifts flawlessly, the braking is strong with a touchy pedal the highway ride is stately smooth and supple in the classic British tradition!
DETAILS AND $$
1. This 1980 Rolls Roycewill besold with California title and current 2016 registration. It will be smogged if purchased by a California resident.
It will be sold "AS IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressedor implied.I welcome prospective new owners to come see, drive, feel and inspect this car in person.NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whive issues currently associated with that report.ether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.