"Twenty" series, Convertible Landaulet body by Hooper - Car number GRK 18
Price: US $45,000.00 Item location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Rolls-Royce
- Model: Other
- Type: Convertible Landaulet, convertible rear section
- Trim: Leather front seat, broadcloth in rear
- Year: 1924
- Mileage: 30,000
- VIN: GRK 18
- Color: Adobe
- Engine size: Six cylinder OHV
- Number of cylinders: SIx
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 3 speed
- Drive type: Rear wheel drive, 3 speed gearbox
- Interior color: Brown
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1924 Rolls-Royce OtherRolls-Royce
- An original un-restored classic Rolls-Royce "Twenty" with a landau body by Hooper of London.
- Repainted a horrible adobe color with brown fenders.
- Body and fenders are very straight, o rust or damage.
- Some window cranks not working.
- No broken glass.
- The engine runs but has not been started in about four years.
- Cylinder 6 has no compression.
- NOS head gasket included.
- Vacuum tank repaired with new parts.
- Radiator looks rough but does not leak.
- Exhaust system should be replaced.
- Two "diver's helmet" type tail lamps, xtra tires, et of tools, epair books, lectric "ooga" horn and bulb horns included.
- Beautiful "flying lady" radiator ornament.
- More pictures available upon request
- If any questions, lease don't hesitate to contact me
- 10% of final bid price due within 3 days of closing of bid and balance due on pick up of vehicle. Buyer must arrange for pick up.
- Happy bidding!!!!