Porsche 914 GT Body Style - LOW RESERVE!!!!
Price: US $4,500.00 Item location: Roswell, Georgia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 914
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 99,999
- VIN: 4722904721
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 1.7
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Porsche 914So I am regretfully selling my 914 GT Body Style project car, hich has been 3 years in the making. I know I will never recover the money or time that I spent on it, y loss is your gain, ut I am moving and the car has to go.
Below a list of all the things that were done to it:
- Completely rebuilt 1.7lt engine, ylinder heads, tc.
- New carburetors
- New dual 4 tip exhaust - looks and sounds bad ass
- Lug nut conversion on all brake drums and brake pads
- New front rotors and wheel bearings, leaded brakes
- New Bilstein shocks front and back
- Rewired and cleaned up switch harness
- Set of original OEM Fuchs wheels, ainted with red accent
- Set of new Michelin tires
- New mirrors matching red color accent
- Pair of used but great looking racing bucket sets
- New Momo steering wheel with Porsche emblem
What needs to be done to complete and finish this project?
- Engine electrical harness
- Carpeting inside
- Some paint work - being black it's easy to match without having to paint it all.
- The unknown . . .