1994 Porsche 968 - Metallic Black/Gray Great Condition
Price: US $10,000.00 Item location: Jackson, Mississippi, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 968
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 142,400
- VIN: WP0AA2964RS820555
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 3.0
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Safety options: Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Porsche 9681994 Porsche 968 Coupe – Metallic Black/Gray - Owner is long time PCA member; car reflects excellent care and service. Since I purchased the car March 2014 it hashave been used primarilyfor weekend DE events with the PCA and the interior is been kept original with few track modifications, rack seats not original seatsincluded. Track seats are comfortable for daily driving they are not full racing seats. The car is Street legal and I have the entire original interior, ims 2 - 16x7 2- 17x9 with Fuzion tires with 70% tread, nd exterior parts i.e. struts and carpet etc, xcept the original seats. Suspension and alignment currentlymore aggressive setup for the track but can easily be adjusted back for street driving. No expense has been spared in the preparation of this car, elow list of upgrades mostly completed January 2015 or later.
- Complete set up Ground Control front and rear including MacPherson Struts, amber Caster adjustable, oni shocks, tress bar, nd Coilovers. (01/2015)
- Upgraded MO 30 front sway bar (01/2015)
- Complete new timing chain and tensioner, ater pump, adiator, nd hoses replaced (01/2015).
- Torsion bar deleted (01/2015)
- RS Barn Custom Performance Chip (10/2014)
- RS Barns modified air box with K & N air filter (10/2014)
- Deleted catalytic converter (have OEM set up it wanted) (01/2015)
- Hawk brake pads 170N.650, teel brake lines (10/2014).
- Racing seat with G-Force harness. (09/2015)
- Brey Krause harness bar. (09/2015)