1985 Porsche 911 rare wide body slant nose and low miles
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 911
- SubModel: 911
- Type: Cabriolet
- Trim: Wide Body
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 33,168
- VIN: WP0EB091XFS170665
- Color: Black
- Engine size: Air cooled flat six rear engine
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: rwd
- Interior color: Red
- Options: Leather Seats, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Porsche 911 9111985 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet
Wide Body - Slant Nose
Porsche Certificate of Authenticity
Click on the arrow in the picture below to see video that includes more photos.
Double click on the arrow below to go to full screen.
Here at MissChiTown we realize that when it comes to collecting Porsches, here are so many varieties and nuances that make some worth more then others it is very important to have as accurate description as possible. Of course the first item in the list of finding a Porsche that fits your collection is knowing the basic model, econd is hopefully knowing if it is a low mile Porsche, hird is being assured hopefully that the chances are that it is the original paint, ourth is knowing that most or all of the accessories are working, specially if the car comes with air conditioning. The last item that we can think of, ven though there are certainly a few more, s knowing that the car comes with the Porsche Certificate of Authenticity. THE GOOD NEWS IS ON THE PORSCHE THAT WILL BE DESCRIBED IN THIS AD, T MEETS THE ABOVE CRITERIA.
1. This is a very important model, t is a wide body Porsche. Meaning that it is the same body design and basic suspension design as the 911 Turbo of the same year. The big difference being that this car is not equipped with the Turbo. Exactly what that means is this has almost exactly the same six cylinder engines as the turbo but does not have the same high top speed as the Turbo and accelerates a little slower. On the flip side of the coin, t has a lot less maintenance than the turbo and in many cases will handle much better then a Turbo. Lest we forget, he purchase price is tens and tens of thousands less, et they look almost identical. Most people like the 911 Turbo because of its big, ide body in the back.
2. When it comes to paint, he owner has been told that every appearance about this car is that it has the original paint but there is no way to authenticate it 100% other then to say that there are no signs that the private seller can find of any repainting.
3. When it comes to accessories this car is equipped with the sports bucket seats which are electric. Yes, e said electric.
4. The car is equipped with the original German radio and the owner tells us that it is working.
5. Original factory air conditioning and is blowing cold. Being that he hasn’t used the air condition lately, e believes that it could use a charge to the system.
6. The interior is also original.
7. When it comes to mileage on a Porsche there is nothing better then getting a relatively low mileage Porsche. The Porsche in this auction is showing a little over 33,000 miles. When the owner got the car it was showing 27,000 miles. While there is no original owner or lineage from new to show that it is correct, verybody that has seen the car including the mechanics agree that the condition of the car and everything about the car would indicate that this is the correct mileage.The owner of this car tells us that he purchased the car in California. When it comes to Porsche 911 it is hard to find a Porsche 911 that looks more “ballsy” then a wide body. A wide body just makes it look like a serious racecar or as the grandchildren have said, it looks like a rocket ship”. Keep in mind that this is a convertible that on super hot days, he top stays up and the air conditioning stays on and keeps you cool. On the mild days when the sun is not super hot you can enjoy the benefits of an open hot car. Another important factor is that this 911 Porsche wide body looks amazing in black with the gorgeous red interior making it a fabulous combination. Now for one of the toppers, t is a slant nose. Slant noses are very desirable. They were either factory or put on after factory, lmost always by the dealers. Again, here is no paperwork to indicate whether this is a factory slant nose or otherwise. It certainly makes the car look great from both the front and rear views. The assumption that this car is an original wide body, here were only 117 produced, very low number. Here at MissChiTown when we look at this car with the slant nose, ide body back, ing on the back, lack color and the beautiful contrasting red interior, ood looking wheels and knowing that it is a convertible – again it is hard to think of a better looking Porsche. To quote from the letter from “Porsche”, the objective of the Porsche engineers was clear: to create a sports car without compromise, ne to enjoy the open road without impediment, car that makes the spirit of the racetrack almost tangible. Every trip is an unforgettable pleasure of pure driving exhilaration, ne of precise handling, irect response and unmatched performance. The Porsche heritage is born from racing wins, egendary technology and world-class quality”. We couldn’t say it any better but to say that the person who gets this car should consider themselves very lucky. In closing we would just like to mention again that the car comes with a Porsche Certificate of Authenticity signed by Detlev von Platen, resident and Chief Executive officer, orth America.
The reserve is very low!
VEHICLE IS OFFERED FOR SALE BY A
All information and photos have been provided by the private seller of this vehicle.
Seller requires winning bidder to contact 847-774-4857 within 24 hours of auction end to acknowledge purchase and make arrangements for pickup or shipping.
A 10% non-refundable deposit (minimum of $1,200.00) is required within 24-hours of close of auction.
Full payment is required within five business days of end of auction.
Transportation costs are the responsibility of the winning bidder.
We are happy to contact an insured, nclosed carrier to provide a shipping quote but ultimately the shipping is the buyer’s choice and responsibility.
If you provide your zip code we can calculate mileage for you.
Vehicle must me picked up within 14 days of payment, nless other arrangements have been made.
TERMS OF SALE
Please ask all questions prior to bidding.
If you are not located in the USA contact us before bidding.
If you have less then 20 feed back contact us before bidding.
If you have negative feedback contact us before bidding.
If you have more then one retracted bid in the past six months contact us before bidder.
Please base your bid on the pictures and description provided by the private seller.
All vehicles are sold “as is” and as shown on Ebay with no warranties expressed or implied by seller or MissChiTown, LC.
DO NOT CONSIDER A WINNING BID AS A RIGHT OF FIRST REFUSAL TO DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO BUY THE VEHICLE.
MissChiTown, LC is a marketing specialist that assists collectors looking to sell their collector cars. Winning bidder will purchase vehicle direct from private seller.
We strive to assist both seller and buyer with a pleasant transaction.
Call us anytime from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST