PORSCHE TRIPLE BLACK on BLACK FRIDAY Low Mileage, 95% Original, CLEAN—1990 928
Price: US $31,995.00 Item location: Manitoba, Canada
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 928
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 51,050
- VIN: WP0JB2925LS860449
- Color: Black
- Power options: DUAL Air Conditioning, RDK, DRL's, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: Sunroof, Leather Seats, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Porsche 928...THE ULTIMATE GERMAN MUSCLE CAR...DR. PORSCHE'S GRAND DADDY OF GRAND TOURINGRoomiest of all the 2-door Porsches
FEATURES & OPTIONS:
- Low Mileage = 83000 km / 51000 miles
- Dual air bags (first year of production)
- Dual 8-way power seats (original leather)
- Dual A/C condensers (front & rear)
- Porsche sport suspension
- Porsche turbo twist wheels
- Porsche factory immobilizer alarm system (with LED indicators)
- Porsche ABS (anti-lock brake system)
- Porsche RDK (tire pressure monitoring system)
- Porsche PSD (variable limited-slip differential)
- Porsche DRL (daytime running lights)
- Porsche raised lettering name designation
- Porsche script rear bumper lettering
- Porsche digital driver information system
- Porsche factory 10 speaker sound system
- 12-disc CD changer
- 3-Position driver memory (for mirrors & seat)
- Express Down and Express Up windows
- Smoked glass tint
- LED instrument and console lighting
- European side fender turn signal lights
- Ventilated and cross-drilled discs
- Stainless steel interior trim with carbon fiber overlays
- 80 liter / 21 US gallon fuel tank
This was the first year for the 928 having newer technology features such as dual airbags, igital information system, SD (traction control) and RDK (Tire Pressure Monitoring System.) That's right, UAL AIR BAGS and TPMS in 1990.
Outside of the car being 95% original, he only factory-like modern-day upgrades are a few stainless steel bezels, "real" carbon fiber overlay package, odern style black leather shifter, nd a stainless steel LED "illuminated" shift plate (nice touch). ULTRA CLEAN!!!
NOTE: Because of the low mileage of this classic, ll original important gaskets and seals were replaced including the bigger more expensive ones such as both door seals and the rear hatch seal. This "pure-bred" is now ready to transport to its new owner. To secure your place as the new owner, deposit equal to 10% of the selling price will be accepted at this time.
New items include: gaskets, eals, icense plate illumination lamp assembly's, e-wrapped re-stitched black leather steering wheel and pod cover, tainless steel interior trim, arbon fiber overlay kit, ires, rakes, iscs, nd rims.
The AUXILIARY (dual) A/C system wasrecently pressure tested and recharged and is fully operational both front and rear.
The glossy triple-black withsmoked glass look gives it a very exotic stance and makes for one of the best looking color combinations in a 928. Class and muscle combined. The quality of paint is hard to describe as it has a depth of several meters of reflection. A true mirror finish. One of the best factory black paint finishes seen in any exotic.
How? When the paint was being refurbished, t was "blocked". That means, nly one panel at a time is worked on until it is perfected before moving on to another and then another until the entire body is complete. This is as professional as it gets in proper paint re-polishing. ULTRA-CLEAN!!!
Along with the original black leather interior, ll factory electrical and electronic features are in perfect working order. This specialty 928 makes for a great collectible for the exotic collector. Especially now that Porsche and Volkswagen will be sharing automotive assembly plants and parts and platforms.
You know thatHEADLINE:VOLKSWAGEN TO ACQUIRE PORSCHE,and you know what that means? The value of this "pure-bred" just went up.This one is 100% Porsche built and Porsche owned. No compromised platform here as is occurring with newer Porsche models. The United States can still celebrate Independence Day on July 4th whereas in Germany, orsche just gave up its independence.
Yes, he final generation 928's have been increasing in value to the point where many low mileage GTS's are out of reach for the average automotive buyer. Therefore, he price only goes up from here.
SPECIAL BUYERS NOTE: This Porsche is being sold from a private collection. Not from a dealer lot or dealer inventory. This way you get to communicate directly with the owner. Not some third party who knows next to nothing about the drivability and true ownership experience. Just one more reason to acquire this black beauty today.
6 WEEKS... that is how many free listings I have available before the new year. After this time, he vehicle willbe removed from this site.