1972 Porsche 914/Saturn Yellow/Black/Rust Free/79KOriginalMiles/AnsaExhaust/L@@K
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 914
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 2 Door Coupe
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 79,025
- VIN: 4722917176
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: 1.7L
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Sunroof, Cassette Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Porsche 9141967_Shelby_GT500
Options, xtras, nd Vehicle Condition This sweet 914 comes from a distinguished collector's stable and is in excellent condition from top to bottom. The body is absolutely RUST FREE, nd its rare Sarurn Yellow paint is in superb condition. The car had been carefully maintained since new with only 79,000 ORIGINAL miles (documented - we are SECOND owners!!!). Only 3,600 miles by previous owner over course of 18 years. We have only put a thousand extremely enjoyable miles on her.
The car starts instantly, nd runs and drives excellently. Clutch and transmission shifts smoothly and effortlessly. The car has an Ansa exhaust and the tires are like new. Mechanically, he's just as good. We have receipts for over $7,000 spent in the last 20 years. The engine was fully rebuilt five years ago and has less than 1300 miles on it since rebuild. The steering wheels is ORIGINAL and crack free and the interior has been meticulously maintained. No cracks in the dash, o tears, ips or splits in the seats. The radio with cassette works perfectly. When we purchased the car, t went straight to Park Place Porsche in Dallas for a nice work over (see receipts).
The lucky winning bidder will receive along with the car and clear Texas title::
- Original Tool Kit
- All ORIGINAL Extra Keys (see pics)
- Ownership history
- Service Records
- Blaupunkt Austin Radio owners manual
- The original 914 1.7L Script for rear
We have several shipping companies to recommend, nd I recommend enclosed shipping for this particular vehicle, ut please do your own research in selecting a shipping company you feel comfortable with. Good Luck and Happy Bidding!!!!! If you have any questions, lease email me and I will respond as soon as possible. Bid with Confidence!!! Thanks for L@@king!!!
Please read these Terms BEFORE bidding:
General Terms of Sale
- You must have sufficient cash available or have all loans PRE-APPROVED before bidding!
- Iaccept Certified and Cashiers Checks (Once Cleared) and Wire Transfers in $US only.
- Buyer can inspect vehicle by appointment only. Please contact me by email or phone.
- Seller reserves the right to cancel your bid if you have any negative feedback that might prejudice your bid.
- I will contact the successful high bidder by email after the auction closes. You must respond by phone within twenty-four (24) hours to confirm your plan to purchase.
- Winning bidders must respond to me by telephone within 24 hours of auction closure to confirm your purchase or the vehicle may be re-listed or sold to any other qualified buyer.
- The sale must be completed within five(5) days after the auction closes.
- All funding must be received as soon as possible and within no more than five(5) days of auction closure or I reserve the right to refund the deposit and re-list the vehicle.
- Winning Bidder must confirm his/her winning bid with a Non-Refundable Deposit in the amount of 5% of final sales price within 48 hours of auction end. Deposit to be paid by Paypal or Wire Transfer ONLY.
- Balance of Purchase Price is due to Seller within five (5)days of the end of the auction.
- Those wishing to have your vehicle shipped - all shipping charges are buyer's responsibility.
- Any claims arising from shipping or damage are between buyer and shipping company.
Back to top of page
No bid retractions in the last 24 hours of the auction! If there are bid retractions in that time period, reserve the right to cancel all bids, nd the auction early and re-list this vehicle to protect the integrity of the auction process.
Please keep in mind when bidding you are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the above described vehicle from the Seller. Negative feedback will be posted if the above conditions are not adhered to. Please contact me prior to bidding if you have previous negative feedback regarding a vehicle purchase.