1975 Porsche 914 GT/Triple Black/OEM Rebuild/2.8V6/EdelbrockTuner/Holley390/L@@K
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 914
- SubModel: GT
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 2 Door Coupe "GT"
- Year: 1975
- Mileage: 51,757
- VIN: 4752906441
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 2.8L V6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Sunroof, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1975 Porsche 914 GT1967_Shelby_GT500
Options, xtras, nd Vehicle Condition This Porsche 914 comes from a distinguished collector's stable and is in excellent condition. This is a "GT" replica that is street legal and has been built from the ground up with OEM and new parts. Every nut and bolt on this car has been restored and is in like new condition. This car was built for street use as well as rally/track/day racing. The car has roughly 1500 miles on it since the rebuild. The clock reads 51,757 as she sits now.
The 914 features a freshly re-built and bored GM 2.8L V6 with an Edelbrock Tuner II 60% high rise intake, new Holley 390 with front radiator fed by Gates Green Stripe hoses through the rocker panels(not exposed underneath). The powertrain also includes a re-built 901 trans-axle with an upgraded Sachs clutch.
- Super Trapp adjustable pipes
- Mini Heavy-Duty starter
- Optima Red Top Battery
- KYB adjustable shocks
- Jaz 10 Gallon fuel cell
- Weltmeister adjustable rear sway bar
- Rear frame stiffening/support kit
- Weltmeister bump steer kit
- Holley Blue electric fuel pump
- DC Strut brace
- RJS Five Point harnesses, arness bar/brace
- Moroso Switch panel
- New Euromeister Alloy rims
- New Hankook Tires
- Automotion 5 Lug Conversion Spacers
- VDO Oil - Oil Temp -volt amp and water temp gauges
- Koni Race Snubbers
- New Weltmeister 180LB. springs
- Boge front shocks
- Bosch filter and wipers
- Kool It Heat/Sound Dampening throughout the car
- Accel distributor, lug wires & coil
- New American Carpet kit
- Spectre Air filter & Intake
- Hella driving lights
- New brake master & stainless steel lines
- New fuel lines
- Louvered Hood
- AND More and More and More...
Don't miss this one!!! PRICED TO SELL QUICKLY!!! Over $20K in parts alone. Fast car. One of a kind. Head turner all-the-way...Good Luck and Thanks for L@@King at my ad!
PLEASE NOTE(OUT OF STATE BUYERS): We have several shipping companies to recommend, nd I recommend enclosed shipping for this particular vehicle, ut please do your own research in selecting a shipping company you feel comfortable with. Good Luck and Happy Bidding!!!!! If you have any questions, lease email me and I will respond as soon as possible. Bid with Confidence!!! Thanks for L@@king!!!
Please read these Terms BEFORE bidding:
General Terms of Sale
- You must have sufficient cash available or have all loans PRE-APPROVED before bidding!
- Iaccept Certified and Cashiers Checks (Once Cleared) and Wire Transfers in $US only.
- Buyer can inspect vehicle by appointment only. Please contact me by email or phone.
- Seller reserves the right to cancel your bid if you have any negative feedback that might prejudice your bid.
- I will contact the successful high bidder by email after the auction closes. You must respond by phone within twenty-four (24) hours to confirm your plan to purchase.
- Winning bidders must respond to me by telephone within 24 hours of auction closure to confirm your purchase or the vehicle may be re-listed or sold to any other qualified buyer.
- The sale must be completed within five(5) days after the auction closes.
- All funding must be received as soon as possible and within no more than five(5) days of auction closure or I reserve the right to refund the deposit and re-list the vehicle.
- Winning Bidder must confirm his/her winning bid with a Non-Refundable Deposit in the amount of 5% of final sales price within 48 hours of auction end. Deposit to be paid by Paypal or Wire Transfer ONLY.
- Balance of Purchase Price is due to Seller within five (5)days of the end of the auction.
- Those wishing to have your vehicle shipped - all shipping charges are buyer's responsibility.
- Any claims arising from shipping or damage are between buyer and shipping company.
Back to top of page
No bid retractions in the last 24 hours of the auction! If there are bid retractions in that time period, reserve the right to cancel all bids, nd the auction early and re-list this vehicle to protect the integrity of the auction process.
Please keep in mind when bidding you are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the above described vehicle from the Seller. Negative feedback will be posted if the above conditions are not adhered to. Please contact me prior to bidding if you have previous negative feedback regarding a vehicle purchase.