Superbly Built 1971 Porsche 911S/ST Street/Race Car
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 911
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: ST
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 7078
- VIN: 9111300739
- Color: White
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Porsche 911 ST1971 Porsche 911S/ST
- Here is your opportunity to one of the nicest Porsche 911ST builds we have every put our hands on
- Nearly $300,000 has been spent on this breathtaking transformation
- From 2007-09, this 1971 Porsche 911S was restored and built to Group 4 specifications by marque expert Roitmayer GmbH in Germany
- Starting with a true 1971 Porsche 911S, the car was taken down to it bones for a period correct ST build
- a 2.5L High-Butterfly MFI motor making 237rwhp
- Recently freshened by KMW Motorsports in 2019
- Optimized 911S Alloy cases, Mahle 90mm P&C's, 10.5:1 Compression, 911S 70.4mm crank, Pauter Rods, 964 Oil Pump, 2.2L Heads, Carrera 6 Cams
- Dual Plug Magneti-Marelli reproduction distributer, Bosch 2.5ST Spec injection pump, High-Butterfly 2.5L ST version stacks
- 915 Dog Leg Transmission, 7:31 Ratio and 45% LSD
- Dual exit muffler, this car sounds absolutely stunning and reduced to 100 dBA for sound requirements
- The white exterior is stunning, period correct flares, 15" Fuchs with Michelin treaded race tires
- Cibie style bonnet mounted fog lights and quick release latch's all add to this performance inspired build
- The interior is again race inspired and minimalist with a bolt-in roll cage and race seats
- Lexan Quarter Windows, ST Door Panels with Sliding Door Glass leather strap fasteners
- In effort to replicate the look, the car is also sold with a set of 4 Panasport wheels
- A center fill FIA certified ATL fuel cell replaced the original gas tank
- This car was used for a few historic events in Europe and then at the 2017 HSR 24 Hour Classic at Daytona
- The history of the ST is impressive and holds a special place in any Porsche enthusiast's heart, this build will not disappoint
- Use it as a Vintage race car or use it has a canyon carver, either way you will be grinning ear to ear
- Underbody shots and start up video can be found here:https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOvOIQGnNMvoNR3uN05vElnm3StfE31kNm8k1PxOy-pTv9gzx3SKakgWxSSrENEBw?key=dHJjRWhyU2lKVkFYbmNaVm52MFhBRm54OW5rVENR
We are automotive and motorcycle enthusiasts that have lived and breathed great product for over 50 years. We wanted to create a place for people who share that same passion and also expect high-level customer service. We are located in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, only minutes from Road America. Every vehicle that you see for sale is in our physical possession and located at our main facility, 20 Victory Lane, Elkhart Lake, WI 53020. Check out the feedback on our website and facebook page from other customers who have purchased vehicles from us in the past. Call us today at 920-876-2277 or visit our eBay store if you have any questions.TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please note that all sales are binding and final. Our vehicles are sold "as-is" with no warranty expressed or implied unless otherwise noted. Please carefully read the terms and conditions of the sale before bidding. Winning this auction does not entitle you to come inspect the vehicle and decide if you want to buy it, but obligates you to complete the purchase!
We accept bank wire transfer/cashiers check or cash in person.
A $500.00 deposit is due within 24 hours of the auction close.
All sales transactions must be completed within 7 calendar days of auction close.
Prices subject to change without notice and do not include Title, License, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes or Processing Fees, if any. Although every effort is made to present accurate and reliable information, use of this information is voluntary, and should only be deemed reliable after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify the existence of options, accessories and the vehicle condition before time of sale. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to time of sale.Vehicle is listed locally, we reserve the right to end the auction at any time.PICKUP & SHIPPING
All shipping charges are the buyer's responsibility.