1955 Porsche 356 Cabriolet Raspberry
Price: - Item location: Bronx, New York, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 356
- SubModel: Speedster
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Speedster
- Year: 1955
- Mileage: 4439
- VIN: WA89151187
- Color: Raspberry
- Engine size: Hi Performance Bosch 1776 cc
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: --
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Rollbar
- Options: --, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Porsche 356 Speedster1955 Porsche 356 Speedster. Condition is Used.
- Hi Performance Bosch 1776 cc engine with custom chrome trim;
- Custom exhaust;
- 1.25 roller ratio rocker arms;
- Electronic Photonics Igniter ignition;
- Dual Webber 40mm carbs.
- Exterior oil and air cooling systems with dash-mounted switch
- Custom fabricated fiberglass racing body with specially designed 911 rear ports.
- Imported Porsche Forged Fuchs aluminum wheels.
- Dual Passenger three-point roll bar
- Preserved original Raspberry interior from Stuttgart Germany
- Raspberry Micro-metallic Silver Candy-coat paint.
- Underbody, engine well, hood compartment, interior, interior leather, carpets, and seats to match.
- Blue Crystal Headlamps and custom lighting throughout
- Matching Raspberry convertible top, tonneau cover and side windows.
The build quality is tremendous. The drive train is a hi-performance 1776 CC engine that runs real strong, mated to a close-ratio crisp shifting transmission with a custom-built stainless steel exhaust. It also has exterior air and oil cooling to keep everything operating as it should.
Two minor scratches 1/4" or less.
Sold Where-Is As-Is.