1991 Porsche 964 C2 Cabriolet - 5-Speed Manual - Rebuilt Engine
Price: US $27,950.00 Item location: Wells, Maine, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 911
- SubModel: C2 Cabriolet
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: C2
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 171,000
- VIN: WP0CB2966MS461465
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: 3.6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: Leather Seats, CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Porsche 911 C2 CabrioletOnly 25k miles on rebuilt engine! Beautiful polar silver with blue top. 169,000 miles on the clock, ut this car is tight, traight, ell sorted, nd drives like a 911 with half as many miles. I just returned from a 900 mile trip with the car and it drove perfectly.
- Complete documented engine rebuild at 145K, ew clutch and very nice lightweight flywheel upgrade
- Engine is bone dry.......a rarity among 964 cars
- Around 155K Replaced interior with 993 interior, ew black carpets at same time
- At 167K new crank pully
- At 169k new starter, attery, river’s door handle/lock
- Clean car fax and no indication of prior accidents or body damage.
- Car had a decent respray exact color match (Polar Silver) over 15 years ago and is still presentable. Has some imperfections, ut I don't see any rust or paint bubbles around windshield that is common on these cars.
- Receipts for work that total over $15,000 including engine rebuild
- Airbag light: new clock spring (I have the part) needs to be installed.
- CCU needs to be repaired for HVAC to work properly
- Convertible top: Previous owner purposely removed motor connections to preserve top (minimize stress on components), raise and lower it manually which takes less than 10 seconds.
- Driver’s Door Lock: door handle replaced with new one June 2015 – key will not lock car form driver’s side – internal lock works and key works from passenger’s side
- Convertible top “open” warning light stays on (switch in either top or connectors needs to be reset).
- Rear tail lights typical fading and cracking
- Convertible top plastic window has cracks - Will be sealed up with clear repair gorilla tape
- Cup 2 wheels need to be refinished. Look good from 10 feet.
- Replace motor mounts - Have 993 mounts to go with car
I'll consider partial trades for the following vehicles:
CayenneBMW 5-series WagonRange RoverCayman SBoxster S
Please contact me to work out any partial trades before bidding, therwise bid is assumed to be 100% cash
**Please note, he State of Maine does not issue titles for vehicles over 15 years of age. The car will be sold with a bill of sale as well as a State of Maine transferable registration which can be used to get a title in your state. Contact your DMV for further information about what is required to title in your locale.