1990 Porsche 928GT 5-speed manual
Price: US $47,995.00 Item location: San Francisco, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 928
- SubModel: 928GT
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: GT
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 63515
- VIN: WP0JB2921LS860190
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 5.0L V-8 326HP
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
- Options: CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Porsche 928 GTManual-transmission Porsche 928GT. One of 1260 GT's made. The GT is essentially a GTS without the fender flares, and with 326 horsepower instead of 336. Compared to a 928S4, the GT is quicker off the line due to its lower gearing and revised camshafts.
For 1990, the 928GT featured the debut of the Porsche PSD differential, an electro-mechanical system for apportioning torque. Compared to modern traction control, which just applies the brake on one wheel or the other, PSD uses a clutch pack to continues to put the full power of the motor to the wheels. This gives the 928GT a remarkable ability to accelerate out of tight 2nd-gear corners at full throttle, without wheelsman or drama. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PoocIsiV2c
This car has had three mature, careful owners and has been garage-kept its entire life. It comes with a folder of service records going back to new, so you can see proof of good stewardship.
- Low mileage: Only 63,500.- Recent major service by Porsche 928 expert shop, including timing belt, water pump, flush and replacement of all fluids.- 3 owners since new and Clean CarFax- Baltic Blue exterior- Leather interior in Linen- Recent N-spec tires on factory stock D90 rims.