Viper Green 911 RS Tribute - Highest quality build completed in 2018
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 911
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 352
- VIN: 91A0141358
- Color: Viper Green
- Engine size: Rebuilt to 3.2 liter
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Transmission: 5 speed manual
- Interior color: Tan/Plaid
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Porsche 911
This is a no expense spared RS Tribute build, you will be hard pressed to find any finer backdate/tribute 911, period.
Built by Powertech in Rockaway, NJ this car started as a rust-free 1980 911 SC sunroof coupe, and converted to what you see today.
EVERYTHING wasgone through in the car.The build began in November 2016 and was completed in May 2018 and comes with an invoice of over 18 pages. Highlights include:
- Original 3.0 liter engine bored out and rebuilt to a 3.2 liter, under warranty from Powertech until May 2020. Includes JE pistons, machined high-performance cylinder heads, rebuilt chain tensioners, a performance camshaft, refinished valve covers, and new 46mm PMO carburetors.
- Rebuilt 915 transmission
- Exceptional quality Viper Green paint, RS body work including steel fenders,quarter panels and hood, fiberglass bumpers and rear decklid, steel sunroof delete welded.
- Refinished, period 15" OEM Fuch wheels with Vredestein Sportrac 5 tires sized 205/60 front and 225/60rear
- New Bilstein shocks, Carrera rear brakes
- Custom leather/plaid cloth interior, period correct dash, Momo steering wheel
- Lots of details sweated to get it as close to a real RS as possible
The engine is still in the break-in period, as it and the rest of the car has 352 miles since the build was complete.Powertech estimates it to make approximately 300 HP at the crank.
PPI's welcome, contact me for more pictures (we have over 200)and link to Youtube videos.
The car needs absolutely nothing.
This car WILL NOT DISAPPOINT....