1956 Porsche 356 Speedster Reproduction - 4500 Miles - Big Motor & Freeway Gear
- Make: Porsche
- Model: Speedster Reproduction
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: --
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 4,500
- VIN: 1112286995
- Color: Ivory
- Engine size: 2.0l 4-cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Disc Brakes
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: --
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Porsche Speedster Reproduction --This 1956 Porsche 356 Speedster replica has only 4300 miles and titled as a 1971 Porsche. It is hard to tell the difference from an original $500,000 Speedster! The original CMC Porsche Speedster kit documentation is included from its original build.
This beautiful Speedster looks, runs and drives amazing. It has a professionally built 2020cc engine matched with a 4 Speed manual transmission. It makes great power and sounds incredible. It needs nothing and is ready to enjoy! It has always been garaged and only enjoyed as a weekend cruiser and for car shows.
TONS OF PHOTOS BELOW!
HIGHLIGHTS:Beautiful car that runs and sounds amazing!Like new with only 4500 milesTitled as 1971 PorschePowerful 2020cc Custom Built MotorFreeway Flyer Transmission (Cruise with no problem)New Top and a bunch of spares
EXTERIOR:The paint looks great for its age. It does have a scratch here and there, but overall it looks great. All of the chrome shines bright and is in excellent condition. It has all of the correct badges and accessories. The wheels and hubcabs are in great shape and are wrapped in a new set of tires. The Stafast cloth top was just replaced from Vintage Speedsters. There is also a new tonneau cover in matching red that covers the entire interior when the top is down.
The interior is finished in a beautiful red. The carpet and seats are like new, along with a newer set of coco floor mats. It has a gorgeous wood Nardi wheel with authentic Porsche horn emblem. Everything is in excellent condition.
With only about 4500 miles, the car is practically new. Everything on this car is done to great detail and the driveline is certainly no exception! The 2020cc motor was professionally built with all top of the line performance parts. See engine build specs below. Everything was done: crank, pistons, etc. and even improvements to the case to optimize performance. It also has a set of Delloroto 40 Carbs and an A1 Sidewinder exhaust. The car has also been soundproofed for make it more comfortable to drive for both heat and sound deadening. Newer brakes and shocks have also been updated. It has disc brakes in the front and drums in the rear, so it stops as good as it goes!
Engine Build Specs:
- 1971 Super Beetle dual relief case modified for full flow filter
- Crankshaft C.B. Performance super race 76mm stoke
- Connecting Rods Pauter (www.pauter.com) W modified by Pauter, Stress relieved, shot peened, magnafluxed, and clearance for stoker crank
- Piston Cylinders: Mahle 92mm forged Cylinders honed for.002 in. extra clearance
- Camshaft Stock 1971 Super Beetle
- Lifters Stock 1971 Super Beetle
- Flywheel 1971 Super Beetle, modified to 8 dowels
- Gland Nut: Gene Berg (part no. GB 200) heavy duty
- Pressure Plate Kennedy Engineering KEP) stage 2 (1700 lbs.)
- Cylinder Heads: Gene Berg (part no. GB 852) modified to semi-hemi combustion chamber and cc'd to achieve 8.3 to 1 compression ratio
- Rocker Arms: Autocraft 1.4 to 1 ratio
- Oil Pump: Stock 1971 Super Beetle (blueprinted per Gene Berg instructions)
- Oil Pump Cover: Gene Berg (part no. 241) full flow pump cover (provides fitting for oil filter hose
- Main Bearings: Clevite 77 Standard ID and OD
- Rod Bearings: Clevite 77 Standard size
- Cam Bearings: Clevite 77 Dual thrust
- Distributor: Mallory Unilite Electronic Vacuum Centrifugal Model - 10mm Taylor plug wires -
- Bosch "Blue" coil
- Carburetors: Dual Dellorto 40's
The car also comes with a bunch of spare parts and tonneau cover.
A NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF COMPLETION OF AUCTION. THE BALANCE WILL BE DUE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF COMPLETION OF THE AUCTION AND CAN BE MADE BY WIRE, CASH OR CERTIFIED CHECK. ONCE THE PAYMENT HAS CLEARED SHIPPING OR PICKUP CAN BE ARRANGED BY THE BUYER.
CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER THEM PROMPTLY.
EMAIL: VIA EBAY
1956 Porsche Speedster Replicar
click to enlarge