Porsche 930 turbo, 1982, Metal Grey Beauty - No reserve Auction
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 930
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1982
- Mileage: 88,000
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: Gray Metallic
- Engine size: 3.3L
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Burgundy
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1982 Porsche 930Selling my 1982 Porsche 930 (911 Turbo) with 88K original miles. European specification (higher performance than the earlier and later US spec.) 3.3L engine.4 speed manual transmission.It is finished in Gray/black metallic with burgundy leather interior.
I have owned the car since 2011 and have driven this vehicle approximately3,000 milessince I bought it. Always garaged. Quite a rare and fun vehicle to own. Hoping a car collector or another Porsche enthusiast will buy this beautiful classic Porsche. Getting harder and harder to find these Euro spec Porsche 930'sin the USA (The Euro spec has a higher original HP performance).
A fun car to own and an excellent investment referencing Hagerty estimating this car will see solid appreciation of value in years to come.
The vehicle is pretty much stock/original apart from the few accessories and moderate performance upgrades described earlier. The modifications are mainly focusing on improving the drivability of the car. Car is very fast, producing approximately375 HP with the bolt-on performance upgrades listed above.If my reserve is met, I will include the original Porsche 930 parts that came off the vehicle (turbo, intercooler, oil collector, mix valves, 4 speed shifter and MOMO steering wheel etc.).
VIN number is: WP0ZZZ93ZCS000848
YouTube link: https://youtu.be/LMnV_3KHK6c
Acouple of summarized points regarding the car:
- Upgraded H4 Headlamps including light control relay.
- Upgraded stock shift mechanism to a Vewo precision shifter with Vewo coupler
- Upgraded stock turbo to a K-27 7200 (Borg Warner)turbo
- Upgraded stock headers to GHL Stainless Steel Headers
- Upgraded stock muffler to Fabspeed Stainless Steel Muffler
- Upgraded stock intercooler to larger Fabspeed Intercooler
- Upgraded stock turbo bar spring to 1.0 bar spring in waste gate
- Upgraded to A-134 Air conditioning system with Kuhl condenser and fan. Needs charged.
- Upgraded stock radio to Blaupunkt with cd/USB/Bluetooth (Looks simple like the original).
- Upgraded to Braided Stainless steel brake line
- Refurbished waste gate with new diaphragm
- New spark plugs, wires and distributor and cap.
- New brake rotors (Zimmerman) and Cool Carbon performance pads.
- Transaxle is running Swepco 401 oil and shifts smooth.
- Replaced door seals and door sills
- Renovated pedal cluster with upgraded brass bushings. Clutch cable new
- Professionally repainted in â€œSwartz Grauâ€ or black metallic (NOT a frame off restauration)
- There is an occasional drip of oil from the transaxle main seal.
- The engine does noes not drip oil.
- There is rust under the battery (â€œthe usualâ€)
- Reliable, ready to go anywhere
- Comes with original manual
- Original air pump, spare tire and jack.
- Original emergency tool kit.
- Comes with a spare MOMO steering wheel.
Things you need to know:
- Â· Air conditioning system needs to be re-charged, The system does work and operate.
- Â· Dash does show some warping (almost standard).
- Â· Rust under the battery (an easy fix)
- Â· Electric mirror adjustment does not work
- Small hole in the carpet behind the front seats (not very visible at all).
The vehicle is pretty much stock/original apart from the few accessories and moderate performance upgrades described earlier. The modifications is mainly focusing on improving the drivability of the car. Car is very fast, producing approximately375 HP with the bolt-on performance upgrades listed above.If my reserve is met, I will include the original Porsche 930 parts that came off the vehicle (turbo, intercooler, oil collector, mix valves, 4 speed shifter etc.).
I have described this vehicle to the best of my abilities and as accurately as I could. Clear title in hand. Bid with confidence. Very sweet sports car to own, and an investment that will continue to appreciate!
Pre-Purchase inspection is suggested and encouraged.Always welcome to call 913 940 3115
No trades please
Buyer responsible for pickup and transport. Pickup at my address in Kansas City, KS
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU THOROUGHLY READ OUR TERMS &CONDITIONS OF SALE
If you do not have the finances or otherwise donâ€™t intent to comply with the following terms, do not bid on the item/vehicle.
Please make sure that you ask any questions that you may have prior to bidding. We will happily answer any questions you may have.
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle nolonger be available for sale. The item is for sale locally as well. The following terms of sale apply to all of ourauctions.
The successful high bidder will submit a $500.00 non-refundable deposit within 24 hours of the close of the auction to secure thevehicle. Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees andtaxes) within 3 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactionsmust be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (In Person), certified check, money order, bank wire transfer. For questions please ask us.
FEES AND TAX INFORMATION:
Buyers are responsible for all local andstate taxes, as well as title and licensing fees.
Bid retractions are not allowed nor will be recognizedwithin 12 hours of auctions end. Seller will not be obligated to sell in theevent of a late retraction.
NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BIDDERS:
We do not allow bidding from negativefeedback bidders. New bidders with zero feedback rating should email us orcall us prior to bidding.
SUCCESSFUL WINNING BIDDERS:
The winning bidder will be contactedvia email after the auction closes or he/she must contact me within 24 hours to proceed with payment and deliveryarrangements.
If the deposit is not received within 24 hours ofthe close of auction or if the balance is not paid in full within 3 days followingthe close of auction, we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle or sell the vehicle to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer.